What's new

Upgrade from Joyetech D19

JayX2A

Postman
I’m looking to upgrade my Joyetech D19 as feel in DTL it’s not great. I also find the flavours very muted (which could just be the liquids I have tried).

Anyway I still want something fairly compact capable of DTL. I don’t need super clouds. I prefer flavour but a nice loose draw too.

Still considering the S22 with the sub ohm coils as reviews seem good even in sub ohm mode.

I have also looked in to the below options as a jump up due to variable wattage (I’m not an experienced user but these seemed basic enough). Not sure if I need variable wattage but I guess if the option is there

Still needs to remain nice and compact. Opinions on the S22 and the below appreciated.

Innokin itaste kromo with Axiom tank (not slipstream model) - nice and compact, but read a review it gives a lot of dry hits?

Smok alien baby - their products look nice but heard so many reports of leaky tanks, bad coils etc.

Aspire Zelos 50W Kit with Nautilus 2 was one of the others.

Last edited:
Take a look at the Vaporesso Tarot Nano kit. It’s a tiny little mod, 2500mah built in battery upto 80w. The Veco tank that comes with it is really good IMO. it was my first mod purchase & it’s my out & about go to mod. Stealthy little thing.

The Zelos kit is pretty good, the Nuatilus 2 does have a bit of airflow adjustment but not enough for DtL IMO, it is a very good MtL tank for the money and you can always put something on the Zelos at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom