What's new

UK Vape pen recommendations

amauo82

Been sing the kangertech evod pen for a few months, using SOCC coils for it. Which i can only buy from online.

Enjoing the pen but feel like sometimes, there would be something better out there, so;

Bought a smok 22 pen and find the coils dont last long at all. The batt doesnt last long at all, and its 70/30 so smoking incognito inside gasses out my room. Also not liking that you have t be mindful of how you vape holding it down so if the juice passes the holes in the coil you could end up with burn.

I like the evod pen on 50/50 juice as the gasses just seem to vanish. Also like that the coil is at the bottom and you dont have to mind how you hold it.

With that said:

I am looking for a slim vape pen with 50/50 or ability to alter depending on coils..
With 'common' coils you can pick up in shops too if you ever run out, that you dont have to only buy online, that arent hit and miss ( as some of these soccs burn out way too soon) but also ones that will actually last a week or so at least.
A vape pen that you can chuck in a bag no worries about leaking or whatever.
I dont mind going up to like £50 approx but if anyone has any recommendations at any price please let me know.

Hey and welcome to the forum,

I would suggest going for the Nautilus AIO. It seems to fit your criteria of 50/50 liquids, no 'gassing out your room', coils are easy to find everywhere. It's small, lightweight and does the job. Issue is the 1000mah battery which might not last you the whole day so you can either buy a £10-£15 portable charger or just buy another unit so you can switch it up as you go on about your day.

If you decide to go ahead with this, purchasing two units will total to £37.48 at https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk with their NY2019 discount code.

Since you mentioned your budget is £50 approx, https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/pr...oils-pack-5-1-6ohm-1-8ohm?variant=20316899847 would be the go to place for your coils at a price of £6 including free delivery. (A reminder that if you buy two units like above, they will already come with four coils included so you should be alright with coils for a while)

So at this rate you're looking at £43.48 in total.. the last piece of the puzzle will be needle type bottles as the AIO is known for it's air trap when refilling. Using needle type bottles will eliminate that issue. 5 x 10ml bottles are £3 on amazon with free delivery so at a grand total of £46.48 you should be set.

It's not a pen style vape but more of a pod, I've been told by friends and relatives it looks like a short beard trimmer. Youtube the AIO and you should have plenty of information about it. I use them myself as a daily and just last night ordered another AIO.

I can’t find any info on that battery from the website. Do you know what wattage it’s rated for?

Back
Top Bottom