What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

UK supplier for Nemesis button Upgrade.

Boomtastic

Initiate
Hey.

Thought I'd share a link I found for magnets to upgrade a Nemesis Mod switch. The size and metal is different to the magnets on Fast Tech or the official site. However, they fit great and work like a dream. Both me and my dad have them on our clones now and it completely eradicates the sticky button syndrome. Not sure if there are any other UK suppliers. I couldn't find any. But I certainly didn't want to wait a month for a delivery from Fast Tech. Lol. Was a great price and very fast delivery.

Enjoy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181266387003?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Hey.

Thought I'd share a link I found for magnets to upgrade a Nemesis Mod switch. The size and metal is different to the magnets on Fast Tech or the official site. However, they fit great and work like a dream. Both me and my dad have them on our clones now and it completely eradicates the sticky button syndrome. Not sure if there are any other UK suppliers. I couldn't find any. But I certainly didn't want to wait a month for a delivery from Fast Tech. Lol. Was a great price and very fast delivery.

Enjoy. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181266387003?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

is this an affiliate link? if so... you kinda have to let people know so they can decide whether or not they want to participate :)

More to the point, I have these and my nemesis wouldn't fire at all....I'll use them elsewhere.

is this an affiliate link? if so... you kinda have to let people know so they can decide whether or not they want to participate :)

No, just checked it out. It's for 2 magnets only. (1.93 inc postage) So if want you can go it alone.
Unlike me, didn't see this. And bought a bag of ten. Arrived today. So now need 4 more mechs to put them in. :D

Ps. scrub that for my nemesis, unless i'm doing it wrong, the top one just pops out the side all the while

Last edited:
Or you could just order from Guy`s Magnets. The inside diameter which is more suited for the Nem should be 10mm afaik. He was expecting some in before Christmas, which reminds me I will give him a call tomorrow.

Or you could just order from Guy`s Magnets. The inside diameter which is more suited for the Nem should be 10mm afaik. He was expecting some in before Christmas, which reminds me I will give him a call tomorrow.

Yeah I've been checking the site as I remember you had a word with him, if I'm right ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yeah I've been checking the site as I remember you had a word with him, if I'm right ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well he did say early December, maybe he has a problem getting them in or they might be due any time now, will keep you up to date when I know.

@Dan Dan the vaping man Guy phoned me back this morning to say they had arrived and should be listed up on their site tomorrow, they are in fact 14mm x 10mm x 1mm so I might get four and see if they are ok.

Back
Top Bottom