What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

(UK) Recommendations for a new vape?

Mimzy

Quit smoking 5 months ago now (so proud of that) and i really love vaping, it's changed my life for the better.

I didn't have any knowledge on anything vape related when I first started so my vape choice was pretty random. I got the V2 pro S7, It's been good to me and got me away from the cigs but It's just not satisfying me anymore. It almost always tastes dry, even with a new cartridge, after the third refill or so I'm getting dry hits. I'm not sure what difference this might make but I think it's designed to handle high or pure PG and i prefer a 50/50 VG/PG ratio at 12mg nicotine. It's also a huge vape and people give me weird looks in public, like they think I'm smoking a battery or something :/

I'm broke so I'm looking for an affordable but durable and good quality vape, handles 50/50 well and is small and discreet.
Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :)

If you a low power user, I would highly recommend the Aspire Zelos kit. The bundled Nautilus 2 atomiser is a cracker for flavour and perfect up to about 18w but often used around 14-15w. At that power it's frugal with juice consumption too.

congratz on kicking the cigs @Mimzy

what the heck is that monstrosity :) https://www.buyv2cigs.co.uk/v2-pro-vaporizers/v2-pro-series-7-vaporizer/
ive never soon anything that takes dry herb, tobacco, eliquid and wax before.

the 2 kits i would of recommended have both been mentioned above. these only take eliquid and both are great kits.

out of the two the by far easiest is the S22 from jac vapour. 3 types of coils which last for ages and a simple unscrew mouthpiece and fill up and thats it. fixed internal battery.
i was one of the testers and highly rate it.

the aspire zelos kit is todays equivalent of what i gave up with 3 years ago after a 37 year habit. it has a variable wattage upto 50 watts but the supplied nautilus 2 tank takes 2 coils. 1.8 (10-14watts) and 0.7 (18-23watts)

Back
Top Bottom