What's new

UK mod manufacturers

Badayuni

Postman
Hi all

I'm looking to upgrade all my kit now. I'll be selling everything I have now which is around 10 mods mainly vaporesso and voopoo

I'm looking to start using uk manufactured kit. Csn anyone recommend uk manufactured variable wattage boxes please

Jacvapour. They do a nice DNA mod.

I don't think they are actually manufactured in the UK. They say "designed in the UK" a lot on their website, if they were made in the UK they would have "MADE IN UK" all over the place I would have thought. Not that I'm knocking them, they would probably cost double if they were made in the UK.

What rew said. As far as I know it is the only UK mass mod maker. If you can afford it there is quite a few custom mod makers.

Also, jacvapour make a thing on their site about an "industry leading 6 month warranty".

really depends on the type of mod and price range, abstract mods and tippy mods both produce some stunners, can find them on fb

Hi all

I'm looking to upgrade all my kit now. I'll be selling everything I have now which is around 10 mods mainly vaporesso and voopoo

I'm looking to start using uk manufactured kit. Csn anyone recommend uk manufactured variable wattage boxes please
Ecigwizard provide a full 6months warranty on all mods/kits which I can vouch for

Back
Top Bottom