What's new

Uforce T2 vs Fireluke Mesh 2?

I made a thread recently about a problem with my Uforce T2. Instead of getting that again it was suggested I try the Fireluke Mesh 2.

Has anybody used both? Are they similar in cloud and flavour? As everyone will know when you get a newer tank it's usually an 'upgrade' so to speak and it's hard to have something that offers less.

For instance I've reverted back to my gnome king. When this was new to me, it was the best tank in the world, but now it's just not the same. So I don't want the Fireluke to feel like a step back from the Uforce. I'm a little sceptical as the Mesh 2 comes on the twister which isn't (based on looks) anything like a normal mod such as my voopoo drag 2.

Also, can I assume glass extension kits are available for this? 2ml is such a pain in the arse, only had to use my uforce for 1 day before my bigger glass arrived and that was irritating enough.
As you have already bought it i will offer my 2 cents on the mesh 2 tank.

It is to me, a mesh pro mini tank so in my experience the coils acted much like the mesh pro but in a smaller profile tank. You won't get as intense flavour and clouds due to the smaller coils inside it but if you want a mesh pro style vape but dont want the giant thing on top of your mod then the mesh 2 is the next best thing.

As you have already bought it i will offer my 2 cents on the mesh 2 tank.

It is to me, a mesh pro mini tank so in my experience the coils acted much like the mesh pro but in a smaller profile tank. You won't get as intense flavour and clouds due to the smaller coils inside it but if you want a mesh pro style vape but dont want the giant thing on top of your mod then the mesh 2 is the next best thing.
That's good to know. Haven't really used it much yet due to the inconvenience of the 2ml capacity. But my 5ml glass should have arrived today and I'll put it on my mod. Thanks for the mini review, sounds like it's going to be as expected (or hoped)

I've been using the std Freemax Fireluke mesh coils for a long time now and very happy with them, mainly use Darkstar bottle shots mixed at 70/30 at 45 watts, this is my daily vape at the moment.

Get my coils from Electronic Cigarette company in the West Midlands not TECC also got my bubble glass and extender from them for the T2 tank, have the T1 tank as well with no issues.
Hi Mate,

I've just bought Drag mini with the UForce T2 tank, I've heard wonderful things about the fireluke coils. I have a question for you, which extension and bubble glass did you get to fit the fireluke coils in? I'd prefer to use the 5ml bubble glass over the 8ml just to keep the size of the kit down.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom