What's new

Uforce T2 vs Fireluke Mesh 2?

AcidVenud

Postman
I made a thread recently about a problem with my Uforce T2. Instead of getting that again it was suggested I try the Fireluke Mesh 2.

Has anybody used both? Are they similar in cloud and flavour? As everyone will know when you get a newer tank it's usually an 'upgrade' so to speak and it's hard to have something that offers less.

For instance I've reverted back to my gnome king. When this was new to me, it was the best tank in the world, but now it's just not the same. So I don't want the Fireluke to feel like a step back from the Uforce. I'm a little sceptical as the Mesh 2 comes on the twister which isn't (based on looks) anything like a normal mod such as my voopoo drag 2.

Also, can I assume glass extension kits are available for this? 2ml is such a pain in the arse, only had to use my uforce for 1 day before my bigger glass arrived and that was irritating enough.

I vote for Freemax fire luke all day! Voopoo very looses flavour very quickly while the Freemax coils keep giving flavour right up until they burn!

I vote for Freemax fire luke all day! Voopoo very looses flavour very quickly while the Freemax coils keep giving flavour right up until they burn!
I got impatient and bought this today just to stick the tank from this onto my Drag 2!
IMG-20190327-WA0004.jpeg

Yeah I may give the mod a go too. But I like the quick fire of the voopoo drag. It's why I put the gnome king on it after my tank broke rather than using the reuleaux gen 3.

I've already had the coils since I used the freemax coils in my uforce. Very impressed, just hope this tank lives up to it.

I'll also need to buy a 5ml glass, I'm going to just assume my extender for the uforce wont fit this.

Yeah I may give the mod a go too. But I like the quick fire of the voopoo drag. It's why I put the gnome king on it after my tank broke rather than using the reuleaux gen 3.

I've already had the coils since I used the freemax coils in my uforce. Very impressed, just hope this tank lives up to it.

I'll also need to buy a 5ml glass, I'm going to just assume my extender for the uforce wont fit this.

The extender doesn’t fit but Freemax fire like bubble glasses aren’t expensive.

The voopoo drags are amazing so the number 2 and my x217 is just mind blowing :)

Can’t get enough of voopoo mods. Other than the voopoo too and VMate truly horrible tacky plastic rubbish.

My x217 with the Kylin tank :D with some lovely @Cotswold Vapour polar night in!
image.jpg

The extender doesn’t fit but Freemax fire like bubble glasses aren’t expensive.

The voopoo drags are amazing so the number 2 and my x217 is just mind blowing :)

Can’t get enough of voopoo mods. Other than the voopoo too and VMate truly horrible tacky plastic rubbish.

My x217 with the Kylin tank :D with some lovely @Cotswold Vapour polar night in!
View attachment 188537
I like the look of that mod! But no I've spent enough over the last couple of months. Very happy with mine.

And yeah I tried the extender when I got home. So I've found a 5ml glass on Ebay for £3.49 with free delivery. Just hope it arrives on Friday as I'm out for the weekend.

I've heard that liquid you're vaping mentioned a few times, maybe I'll try some. I need to be less tight fisted with my money sometimes but the juice I get (now I've figured out which flavours are good from them) is perfectly fine and works out at £7.65 per 120ml bottle including nicotine.

I like the look of that mod! But no I've spent enough over the last couple of months. Very happy with mine.

And yeah I tried the extender when I got home. So I've found a 5ml glass on Ebay for £3.49 with free delivery. Just hope it arrives on Friday as I'm out for the weekend.

I've heard that liquid you're vaping mentioned a few times, maybe I'll try some. I need to be less tight fisted with my money sometimes but the juice I get (now I've figured out which flavours are good from them) is perfectly fine and works out at £7.65 per 120ml bottle including nicotine.

Trust me this liquid could be £100 pounds and I’ll still buy it every time

I've been using the std Freemax Fireluke mesh coils for a long time now and very happy with them, mainly use Darkstar bottle shots mixed at 70/30 at 45 watts, this is my daily vape at the moment.

Get my coils from Electronic Cigarette company in the West Midlands not TECC also got my bubble glass and extender from them for the T2 tank, have the T1 tank as well with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom