What's new

Uforce T2 tank and Fireluke mesh coils

You sliding the top over?

You dont fill it through the drip tip!

I think I call a drip tip something different than you do

Edit: you were thinkin in the center of the coil? Lmao yeah then it woulda been coming out the air holes Lol

You sliding the top over?

You dont fill it through the drip tip!

20190824_142552.jpg

This is what I consider a drip tip, cause I have to drip the friggin juice in through the top of this little hole LOL CONVENIENT yes, but the top never slides over far enough to get outta my way :( so I gotta do drips

View attachment 198995

This is what I consider a drip tip, cause I have to drip the friggin juice in through the top of this little hole LOL CONVENIENT yes, but the top never slides over far enough to get outta my way :( so I gotta do drips
Take the drip tip out when filling (the mouth piece)

Makes it far easier kitty [emoji106]

Guess it depends what your filling from?

An air hole?

I'm confused mate, the tank fills easily at the top.

Slide it open and fill.

Yeah I know but because it doesnt have a tiny air hole when I was filling it liquid just spewed out of the sides because of an air lock and I dont have the steadiest of hands.

The fireluke 2 has a tiny air hole so when you slide it open to refill there is no air lock and I dont get my liquid everywhere.

If a bigger juice bottle take drip tip off and fill.

Nice one Badayuni thanks for the info. I got the 5.5ml non bubble glass for the uforce t2 and it's solved the problem. The uforce is a pain to fill though with shortfill bottles etc as it seems to like to overflow through the fill hole! I'll stick with it for the time being, thanks for everyone's help

Yeah I experienced the exact same thing when filling. It's because there is an airlock so when you put liquid in it just spews out. The fireluke 2 has a tiny air hole so I dont have that problem anymore

I'm sorry but I'm out, I have this tank and havnt experienced what you all have with it so guess I'm no use to you all.

It fills fine for me if a bit awkward, remove mouth piece and fill. No airlock nothing that you are mentioning.

Sorry I cant help you all more [emoji106]

Just to add my view, the uforce t2 is very annoying to fill, drip tip removed or not, its defo prone to spewing the juice back out. You need a long thin needle type nozzle to get down below the top part of the tank - the little 10ml bottles work ok for this. Filling can make a right mess, which is annoying if you are out and about or in a hurry

i've now fitted a bubble glass to the uforce and it seems to no longer spill juice back at me when i fill it!

Airlock spillage on rubber grommet top fill holes is common in many tanks.
grab a thin straw like you get in tip top drinks and put it into the fill hole when filling. Stops juice spewing out.
sounds convoluted but it's easy and worth the effort.i
Odd that the firluke coils sit fine in some tanks yet seem to force a gap in the glass by making the chimney too long in others.
may be worth measuring the glass in the tanks that take the fireluke coils. A world of spare glass tanks available and it's a shame to move on from a good tank.

Really do love my t2 tank.. just not a big fan of the uforce coils. What are your opinions on best coils for this tank .. as I’m looking to make a order soon and need some recommendations

Back
Top Bottom