What's new

UFORCE T2 fireluke coils

Hi sorry if this is a stupid question I’m new to all this. I’m planning on getting a voopoo drag 2, I’ve heard that the voopoo coils themselves are rubbish and people tend to use the fireluke coils, I found some fireluke 2 coils but I’m not sure if they’re compatible, I was hoping that someone on here would be able to advice me.
https://ukvapekings.com/product/fre...-5pcs-pack/?attribute_version=X3+Mesh+Version
Mesh coils for the Fireluke and fireluke 2 tanks (and twister kit) all work with the uforce t1 and t2 tanks

(mesh coils meant for the Fireluke Mesh Pro tank are different and not compatible)

The coils from that link will work for your uforce tank, but the 'tx' line of mesh coils are considered superior to the 'x' line of mesh coils

Here is a link that lists all the different freemax coils that will fit in your tank
www.elementvape.com/freemax-fireluke-v1-and-v2-mesh-replacement-coils#show

Edit: and make note of that chart given to you in the previous post, it is very useful

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ossed-compatibility-more.194157/#post-2197804

Yes they are.
But read carefully. Seems like the Uforce tanks needs the bubble glass+chimeney extension in order to fit Freemax ones.
I was just looking at the voopoo website. Now i have another reason to hate that company, lol. What a pain in the ass to look for information.

To the OP, dont worry, the t2 tank is just as good as any other slide to fill tank without any locking system. Depending on your lifestyle and how you carry it you have to be careful with it accidentally opening and the fact that it can fit freemax coils makes it better than most.

To ozore, its funny when you mentioned that about the uforce tank because what i had seen was ppl choosing it over the freemax tank because the freemax tank was worse.

its funny when you mentioned that about the uforce tank because what i had seen was ppl choosing it over the freemax tank because the freemax tank was worse.
Its just a question of taste. Lets assume Freemax dont build the most beautiful tanks.
In sub ohm tanks coils are the key. Tank design matters... but not that much.
Anyway, IMHO there are lot of better tanks than Fireluke 2/M or the Uforces nowadays.

Its just a question of taste. Lets assume Freemax dont build the most beautiful tanks.
In sub ohm tanks coils are the key. Tank design matters... but not that much.
Anyway, IMHO there are lot of better tanks than Fireluke 2/M or the Uforces nowadays.
True true, people just always seem to go bonkers whenever it comes to those fireluke coils, its hard not to be curious, especially since i found out how much better the vaporesso coils are than smok coils

im actually very interested to hear about the valyrian once u get it, u can watch all the reviews u want but imho they never truly match the real world experience of how stuff works.

True true, people just always seem to go bonkers whenever it comes to those fireluke coils, its hard not to be curious, especially since i found out how much better the vaporesso coils are than smok coils

im actually very interested to hear about the valyrian once u get it, u can watch all the reviews u want but imho they never truly match the real world experience of how stuff works.
LOL then you should try the Geekvape Supermesh @0.20 and the Wotofo Flow Pro @0.18 ones. Mind meltdown assured (for good :))

Dont worry, I will talk about that Valyrian 2. Im an honest guy, so much that I get in troubles sometimes :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom