What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tuglyfe DNA 250 lipo replacement

glasgow_vape

Initiate
I've a tuglyfe dna 250 box and wanted a spare battery for it.

Does anyone know where I can get a lipo cell for it without having to ship it to the USA?

Last edited:
I've a tuglyfe dna 250 box and wanted a spare battery for it.

Does anyone know where I can get a lipo cell for it without having to ship it to the USA?
ebay but do a bit of research first. Some model/ drone shops should have them also. But beaware it will have to be a 3 cell 11.1volt lipo and you will need to know what plug is on the end. id its a Dean's plug the battery plug will have to thinish oblongs the other type is 2 round pins. You can buy a different Mah battery as long as it will fit

My Tuglyfe Dna 200 had the Battery leads soldered to the chip l had it refurbished by flawless when (i had a 510 issue) they sent it back with dna 250 chip, new lipo and 510. I assume they have the guts prewired and just swap them out cost me $50 plus shipping.

I realize I am posting a bit late and this thread may be stale. However, I have scoured the web and there is not a single picture or post where someone actually cracked open a Tuglyfe DNA250 and replaced the battery. The idea of spending $50 plus shipping to have flawless replace a $20 lipo does not appeal to me. Frankly, I do not understand the secrecy regarding the lipo in these things unless they have overrated the mah of the battery. Every other DNA 250 with a lipo allows easy access to replace the battery.
Has anyone actually opened one of these to see the manufacturer of the lipo and the connectors (XT30 etc.)?

I realize I am posting a bit late and this thread may be stale. However, I have scoured the web and there is not a single picture or post where someone actually cracked open a Tuglyfe DNA250 and replaced the battery. The idea of spending $50 plus shipping to have flawless replace a $20 lipo does not appeal to me. Frankly, I do not understand the secrecy regarding the lipo in these things unless they have overrated the mah of the battery. Every other DNA 250 with a lipo allows easy access to replace the battery.
Has anyone actually opened one of these to see the manufacturer of the lipo and the connectors (XT30 etc.)?
Drop Rob at stealth vape an e-mail.
As the UK evolv official repair shop, I'm sure he's come across one or two as I've seen a few issue's with the tuglyfe lipo.

I don't think anyone has addressed this issue yet, so I wanted to share. I know this thread is old but there may be someone who wants or needs to replace an old battery in their mod.

Attachments

• 20190216_155523.jpg
    20190216_155523.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,080
  • 20190216_155551.jpg
    20190216_155551.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,177
  • 20190216_164657.jpg
    20190216_164657.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,466
Back
Top Bottom