What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Trying to find a 19mm tube mod.

Cheers for this, I dug the k3 mini out and out a build in it the other day though, and it’s definitely out of favour. Too noisy and a tendency to gurgle with the airflow closed down. These issues may be to do with it being a clone though, to be fair.

Cheers for this, I dug the k3 mini out and out a build in it the other day though, and it’s definitely out of favour. Too noisy and a tendency to gurgle with the airflow closed down. These issues may be to do with it being a clone though, to be fair.

hi, agree the mini 3 gets noisy when the airflow is tightened, case interested svoemesto have plastic screws available. Invested the 2 Euro, and it definitely helps. just in case ..., have no idea though whether they would fit to a clone of cause.

pls allow to put my 2 cents in: the gurgeling may disappear when you close the juice channel a little bit more.

https://shop.svoemesto.de/atomizer/kayfun-mini-v3-accessories/kayfun-v4-kunststoffmadenschraube.html

If you're still looking for one, I believe kanger has one. Simple VW up to 15W. It was my first mod but can't remember the name of it. The fire button is shaped like a shield

Back
Top Bottom