What's new

Topside Squonk malfunction.

Hypofallen

Hey,
So i purchased a Topside single battery mod about 2 weeks ago and it was working fine until last night. When i pressed the fire button and it says shorted. And nothing will fix it
So i changed the coil, checked the battery and used a diffrent one, tried a different RDA, cleaned it, and everything in between and nothing changes it. My coil and battery work fine on other mods meaning that the mod itself is having issues. It at first didn't read the ohms of my RDA at all but now is reads it at .01 when it should be about .30
I took it to my local vape shop and they tried all the same stuff and also don't know how to fix it. Any other ideas?
Thanks.

Carefully stick a pin or small screwdriver next to pin and lift up... Some rdas have a long thread and push it down to far ...

Sounds like a internal short maybe at the 510 have you dropped it? If not get in touch with where you purchased it and get it sent back

The 510 pin is fixed in spot and cant be adjusted. No i never dropped it and my vape shop wont return it for me. They are making go through the process of trying to get it fixed

The 510 pin is fixed in spot and cant be adjusted. No i never dropped it and my vape shop wont return it for me. They are making go through the process of trying to get it fixed
I'd tell them your contract of sale is with them and as it's under 28 days old the law states you can reject the repair and you want a refund and take your money elsewhere

I'd tell them your contract of sale is with them and as it's under 28 days old the law states you can reject the repair and you want a refund and take your money elsewhere
This^^ and tell them you will contact trading standards if they dont refund or replace
Loads of places try and fob you off but as matty said THEY are responsible for replacing it

And if all else fails there is a comp to win one for xmas on here somewhere [emoji6][emoji23]

Last edited:
yes but the pin moves .. mine did the same thing .. pin went down and got stuck .. took 30 sec to fix ..
it was making contact but not enough ..

Back
Top Bottom