What's new

Tobacco Liquid Recommendations?

i’ve found a couple of them to be ok, but there are quite mixed views about best cig liquid. there has been quite a lot of discussion. searching the forum might be helpful.

I mostly like straight tobacco, not fussy when its mixed with sweet dessert flavours. Bread of heaven and the new gold edition, the grey Mari. Also like the straight nets from juice cabin, and you can't knock the nets from re juiced for the price.

I mostly like straight tobacco, not fussy when its mixed with sweet dessert flavours. Bread of heaven and the new gold edition, the grey Mari. Also like the straight nets from juice cabin, and you can't knock the nets from re juiced for the price.
Is that Druids Brew? Yeah, I've liked the NET from Juice Cabin I've tried so far. I'm waiting for Rejuiced to get the whole collection back in stock because they only have Kentucky and Canadian in stock at the moment.

Is that Druids Brew? Yeah, I've liked the NET from Juice Cabin I've tried so far. I'm waiting for Rejuiced to get the whole collection back in stock because they only have Kentucky and Canadian in stock at the moment.
Sorry, yes druids brew excellent tobacco juice. Rejuiced is definitely worth trying if you like net the burly is excellent.

Sorry, yes druids brew excellent tobacco juice. Rejuiced is definitely worth trying if you like net the burly is excellent.
I'll definitely see if I can track some down then. I am quite partial to Rejuiced's Black Mamba Tobacco, which although isn't a NET, is really pleasant and cheap too.

I actually have not @rew, I am a Manabush Virgin, any particular ones that you would suggest?
The tribute range is superb and most know how much I love nanabhozo.
El toro is about as good as natural tobacco gets vape wise. Element tobaconist series is very good (particularly hazelnut tobacco), I do recommend Miami drip club, little Havana. It's a cigar, doughnut flavour so good for high by Vaping although it is sweet.

Back
Top Bottom