What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tobacco Liquid Recommendations?

I recently discovered Bestcigliquids. They have a huge range of NET tobaccos and tobacco mixes. Very good prices as well.

I recently discovered Bestcigliquids. They have a huge range of NET tobaccos and tobacco mixes. Very good prices as well.
I have looked at their site a few times, maybe it's time to just take the punt and get some.

I have looked at their site a few times, maybe it's time to just take the punt and get some.
Looking on there and it says you need to use 72mg nicotine for their short fills, isn't 72mg nicotine extremely difficult to acquire if you aren't doing a B2B transaction?

Looking on there and it says you need to use 72mg nicotine for their short fills, isn't 72mg nicotine extremely difficult to acquire if you aren't doing a B2B transaction?
They sell 72mg nicotine. Also they can deal with peeps asking for shortfills for different strength mixes, so for example you could ask them to leave a 100 ml bottle 20 ml short and add 20ml of 18mg nicotine yourself. Though I find it simpler to buy their concentrates and mix them up myself.

They sell 72mg nicotine. Also they can deal with peeps asking for shortfills for different strength mixes, so for example you could ask them to leave a 100 ml bottle 20 ml short and add 20ml of 18mg nicotine yourself. Though I find it simpler to buy their concentrates and mix them up myself.
Says out of stock on all of the 72mg Nicotine choices for me, so just have to wait until they get it back in stock I guess. I could DIY it but I have no experience in that yet so would rather just try the short fills first.

Says out of stock on all of the 72mg Nicotine choices for me, so just have to wait until they get it back in stock I guess. I could DIY it but I have no experience in that yet so would rather just try the short fills first.
I completely understand what you are saying. When are ready to take the plunge DIY mixes with one shot concentrates are dead easy and take about 5 mins to prepare :). You then have to wait 2 weeks for them to steep :(.

I completely understand what you are saying. When are ready to take the plunge DIY mixes with one shot concentrates are dead easy and take about 5 mins to prepare :). You then have to wait 2 weeks for them to steep :(.
That's probably the only thing that puts me off, is the waiting game. I'm not the most patient of blokes and I would have to make sure I stocked up on ready to vape stuff beforehand so I had something to use while pacing the floor for a fortnight. :18:

That's probably the only thing that puts me off, is the waiting game. I'm not the most patient of blokes and I would have to make sure I stocked up on ready to vape stuff beforehand so I had something to use while pacing the floor for a fortnight. :18:
Me too. But I'm a cheapskate and 100ml of a really nice NET tobacco mix for £4 all in wins me over.

Back
Top Bottom