What's new

Tobacco Liquid Recommendations?

Actually ... it might be POTV15 ... I can’t remember! Try that first

Also give Private Reserve from Primevapes a try... I must say though, Creme Tabac is delightful

Also give Private Reserve from Primevapes a try... I must say though, Creme Tabac is delightful
Well so far from the Prime Vapes MTL Collection, I've vaped the Tropi Dani, Creme De Tabac and I'm currently vaping the Dark Fruits. They have been just lovely, I think @Lee has done a cracking job and I hope he has more recipes to add to the selection.

Well so far from the Prime Vapes MTL Collection, I've vaped the Tropi Dani, Creme De Tabac and I'm currently vaping the Dark Fruits. They have been just lovely, I think @Lee has done a cracking job and I hope he has more recipes to add to the selection.

i agree, I’ve tried the same ones as you plus the Lime sorbet. Very much looking forward to to see if anymore are added to the range

i agree, I’ve tried the same ones as you plus the Lime sorbet. Very much looking forward to to see if anymore are added to the range
I've got the Lime Sorbet and the Original Custard to vape after this bottle is gone, which won't be long at this rate. The Lime Sorbet I'm especially interested to try, it smells bloody lovely.

House of liquid PUROS if you want straight tobacco. Pricey but your taste buds will thank you

Back
Top Bottom