What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tobacco juices.

@3dj. As you have a fondness for Rum, Manabush Omusa is a good starting place. Some good recommendations above also
Martin has we all know does some wonderful juices. I have tried quite a few tobacco juices at the Steam Café. Ands they are yummy. But I get a reaction to PG. So I have to keep my juices high on VG.

Martin has we all know does some wonderful juices. I have tried quite a few tobacco juices at the Steam Café. Ands they are yummy. But I get a reaction to PG. So I have to keep my juices high on VG.

Bizarre!! Obversely I have a reaction to high VG so have to err on the side of High PG or 50/50.

Bizarre!! Obversely I have a reaction to high VG so have to err on the side of High PG or 50/50.
Same!

@3dj lees stuff is ace, also for high VG try rope cut, skipper or Santa Dominga, the firewater and indigene stuff of ours we do in high VG shortfill versions also.

Yeah rope cut is very good and obviously Lee's should be tried by all.
How about "little Havana" from cheap thrills drip club. It's a touch of cigar with American doughnuts to my tastebuds but packs a flavour punch.
Glas butterscotch tobacco may suit too.

Only good one I`ve found is House of Liquid Cigarillos. Quite expensive though. Not tried any others apart from Eden which I didn`t like. Tempted to try the Brasileiro which is coffee & tobacco. The original one was just coffee which was superb.
The Brasileiro is awesome - my favourite of the bunch. :2thumbsup:

If you want to try tobaccos you must try net tobaccos. There the truest and the most flavoursome. Juice Cabin have just brought out 10 of them and there Loverly

If you want to try tobaccos you must try net tobaccos. There the truest and the most flavoursome. Juice Cabin have just brought out 10 of them and there Loverly
Not recommending best cig anymore? [emoji23] and isn't juice cabin owned by that womble with all the TPD drama who treated his customers like shit on Facebook? If it is he came across as a real nasty piece of work and I can't believe your working with him

Not recommending best cig anymore? [emoji23] and isn't juice cabin owned by that womble with all the TPD drama who treated his customers like shit on Facebook? If it is he came across as a real nasty piece of work and I can't believe your working with him
Nothing to do with Bestcigliquid at all now. Yes the net tobacco flavours are from Juice Cabin. I know nothing about the comment made about TPD. Can't imagine Les being poor to his customers. Far from it.

Back
Top Bottom