What's new

Tobacco juices.

It sounds not bad. Dunno if I could bring myself to buy a bottle though. And if you’re looking for it make sure to type best cig liquid, don’t just search old pecker on google.

It sounds not bad. Dunno if I could bring myself to buy a bottle though. And if you’re looking for it make sure to type best cig liquid, don’t just search old pecker on google.
Yeah wouldn't it be funny if he did and his own picture appeared...lol

Gotta laugh, not at anyone here, well, mabye a bit :18:
Tobac ejuice, so funny, I tried so many that tasted nothing like it.
Nut's, caramel, vanilla even freshly cut grass. The only thing that remotely tasted like a cig was FA Black Perique, which tastes like licking an ashtray which is exactly what a cig tastes like before your taste buds get shot by the hot cig smoke. Ever had FA Glory, its roasted peanut's :18: Might as well call every other flavour available "Tobacco flavour"

I think all the baccy juices I've bought or made don't really resemble smoking, I'm pleased about that tbh. There are some lovely flavours and juices classed as baccy that are great to vape, some NETS are good. Black Cavendish done right would be a good one, haven't nailed it yet. Black fire gives smokiness all day long, but again getting the combo's right is difficult, to me at least. Not forgetting Inawera DNB, a must have for me.

Id start with Private Reserve if you just want to dip your toe in. Dunno if im the only one that likes Lee's Flue Cured but I find it lovely. Its quite tobacco'ey but not in an unpleasant way. I vape it in moderation as its nice to savour. Adding tobacco to the juices is a bit like adding the tannins to wine (best way I can describe it). Just makes them a little more bitter, rounded and grown up. Indegine is rather nice too

@3dj. As you have a fondness for Rum, Manabush Omusa is a good starting place. Some good recommendations above also

As said the private reserve is a really good starting point and as someone who doesn't vape tobacco juice I really enjoyed it, also the bread of heaven I got from the manabush site
Both you can taste the tobacco but it's more of a flavour emhancer than an outright overpowering taste

Only good one I`ve found is House of Liquid Cigarillos. Quite expensive though. Not tried any others apart from Eden which I didn`t like. Tempted to try the Brasileiro which is coffee & tobacco. The original one was just coffee which was superb.

Back
Top Bottom