What's new

Tobacco juices.

3dj

Legend
This is a mad one. I'm into my sixth year of vaping, but never tried a tobacco flavoured juice. Just been looking at some on Prime Vapes. (I love Lee's juices) But what do they taste like? Are they worth it? Are they tasty. And if any smart cunt comes back at me with an answer like "they taste like tobacco" can go and fuck themselves. Cheers.

This is a mad one. I'm into my sixth year of vaping, but never tried a tobacco flavoured juice. Just been looking at some on Prime Vapes. (I love Lee's juices) But what do they taste like? Are they worth it? Are they tasty. And if any smart cunt comes back at me with an answer like "they taste like tobacco" can go and fuck themselves. Cheers.
I find them quite nice, dont dabble in sweet flavours mutch, but have stuck with baccy for over 12 months.

They taste like tobacco [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

But seriously not tried the Batemans range yet, tried the private reserve which was very nice but was more butterscotch on the inhale and tobacco on the exhale but it's more of a dessert flavour than baccy very nice although the missus didn't like the smell of it

A couple of others have tried the batemans range and said it was very good

I just like plain flavours and clean vape, sweet things fuck up my coils, Im a penny pincher!

Most of the juices I vape are tobacco based, but I dislike most tobacco juices.

All the NET juices I've tried are too strong and harsh and I favour the girly American Reds and Virginias, and those like Manabush where tobacco is a background note.

I haven't tried Prime Vapes, so I'd suggest you start with Powwow Sauce or Chiricahua Sun.

Can recommend Lee's Directors Blend. It's a dark tobacco base with nuts and caramel. It doesn't taste like cigarettes at all. The tobacco just gives it a bit of depth.

I only really vape tobacco based juices like Manabush, agree with @rew , Lee's Directors Blend is very, very tasty. :)

The Tennessee reserva is also very caramelly and nutty doesn’t taste like Tobacco at all

Not tried any of the Batemans collection, but I’m quite partial to the Occult Owl Private Reserve. I get the Tobacco in it but more of a butterscotch / fudge with a hint of nut. Definitely worth a go IMHO

I love lees juices BUT I would have to say that bestcigliquid.co.uk 'captain jack' is the best tobacco 'flavoured juice'.

Back
Top Bottom