What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tobacco choices

What is net or does it stand for something ? . I shall try the dinner lady out eyeball along with the 555 hazelnut as I think the 555 is bang on , it got my off the amber leaf and that's speaks for itself .
Thanks for the other recommendations , I can't stand cigars so will pass on those and with the more expensive stuff maybe that will be a treat to myself one day .
NET is Naturally Extracted Tobacco. If you like a dash of honey have a look at Rejuiced Black Mamba.

Ah ok . So guess with net that's gonna make for a more expensive liquid . Not sure I wanna try anything that's to far away from a straight tobacco , but maybe on the other hand a little experimentation never hurt no one I guess .

Ah ok . So guess with net that's gonna make for a more expensive liquid . Not sure I wanna try anything that's to far away from a straight tobacco , but maybe on the other hand a little experimentation never hurt no one I guess .
Yeah NETs are more expensive due to the process they have to go through. Its all about trying different liquids to find out what works for you. All we can recommend is what we like as everyone's taste is different, hope you find a liquid that works for you.

I have just had the first draw of the day on the 555 and it works lovely . Have found my perfect juice ? Maybe . It's a think it's only right now I am fully of the roll ups I see if anything beats it . Mad ain't cos with smoking you find your brand pretty much straight away and never question it . To many bloody choice in this vaping lark , hehe .

I have just had the first draw of the day on the 555 and it works lovely . Have found my perfect juice ? Maybe . It's a think it's only right now I am fully of the roll ups I see if anything beats it . Mad ain't cos with smoking you find your brand pretty much straight away and never question it . To many bloody choice in this vaping lark , hehe .
Give the hazel but tobacco from element a go, it's like 555 on steroids.
Actually element have always done a base tobacco juice called tbc. Very good and I vaped that a lot back in the day.
Not so.easy to find these day's but worth a go.
Dinner lady tobacco caramel may suit you bang on bud.

Oh do like a bit of caramel eyeball , will grab a try on that mate . Thanks

Dinner lady tobacco range is very good, and there are a few choices in the tobacco range.

I advice to you these, but I usually buy as concentrate and mixed my base with nic.

Bcl
sultan Turkish tobacco
Desperado
Net Virginia tobacco

Big juice uk
Deluxe tobacco
Virginia smooth

I use them with joy.

Well tried a few dinner lady tobacco liquids and definitely not my thing . Will try a few more in a few weeks time but for now definitely sticking to the elements 555 . Thanks for all the replies , it's appreciated .

I just could not get on with tobacco flavoured ejuice. I tried many and they all seemed to have some sort of chemical taste - i don't know how to describe it

Then I found out about NETs - I tried the Black Note and its perfect for me, however bit pricey at around £7 per 10ml

Tried Drakes, not my cup of tea. So now I am in between BCL and Juice Cabin.

I prefer with menthol and few weeks ago I asked JC on their FB page if they can recommend any because they haven't got any themselves and it turns out they were working on this flavour in the background :) so now just waiting for the release of that which should be very soon

Haven't tried HOL yet

Anyone had any bad experience with NETs? Any awesome recommendations?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom