What's new

Time to try some stranger flavours :-)

danfoshizzle

Achiever
Think my taste buds have recovered enough now to try some of the stranger flavors of juice, anyone got any suggestions?

Open to give anything a go from absinthe to pizza :D

Im sure I found a baked potato flavour juice recently but cant for the life of remember where. Im not up on flavours just yet having only tried a few but I have to imagine
vaping a baked potato would be pretty strange lol

Yeah very strange, and all the time vaping it I would have Keith lemon in my head saying ''Potato'' in an Irish accent lol

I saw a P Busardo review on some "Crab Juice" a few weeks ago and it was hilarious! Credit where it's due he managed to handle a few draws without blowing Chunks.

I saw a P Busardo review on some "Crab Juice" a few weeks ago and it was hilarious! Credit where it's due he managed to handle a few draws without blowing Chunks.

Was just about to say that haha.
Also mt baker vapor has buttered popcorn and a few other strange flavors!

Think my taste buds have recovered enough now to try some of the stranger flavors of juice, anyone got any suggestions?

Open to give anything a go from absinthe to pizza :D
pm me your addy mate

All I can say is good luck! I tried DV smokey bacon once and can safely say I would not recommend it! I felt sick for a couple of hours after and the flavour embedded itself in my nostrils so everytime I breathed I could taste bacon flavour. It was the worst thing I've ever vaped and would not wish it on anyone (which is why I offered it up on ukv1, the chap who took it was going to review it but I never heard another word from him, lol!)

Back
Top Bottom