What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Thought MESH COILS were better?

Anthony Nader

Postman
I found out about these new mesh coils and wanted to give them a try also hearing good reviews about them how they are suppose to give better vapor production and enhance flavours and what not.

So I purchased a Mesh coil for my SMOK X-PRIV with Prince Tank.
I properly saturated the coil and started at a very low wattage and worked my way up to the recommended wattage of the coil.

When I first installed it, it was hitting very well and strong hits.
Now this morning I am hitting it and it seems very week and does not give much flavour to my hits. I thought these coils were a step up from the wired coils.

Does anyone know anything about this or could give some opinions.
I expected a lot more out of these mesh coils...

smok strikes again.
ive tried mesh coils in falcon tank and they do give quite a bit more flavour but ive been using very sweet juice and the first one did burn out in 2 days.
ive added some pg to the juice and the next coil has lasted longer so far.

what juice and vg/pg you using.

smok strikes again.
ive tried mesh coils in falcon tank and they do give quite a bit more flavour but ive been using very sweet juice and the first one did burn out in 2 days.
ive added some pg to the juice and the next coil has lasted longer so far.

what juice and vg/pg you using.

I am using Banana Butt i think its 70/30.
i am just not getting good hits at all, its very week and not much flavour to the hits. Could just be that i got a dud SMOK coil which i hear is very common. I am considering building my own coils now...

not tried the butt and not used smok coils for past 3 years so no idea what else to suggest.
could well be a duff coil.

not tried the butt and not used smok coils for past 3 years so no idea what else to suggest.
could well be a duff coil.
Yeah I am thinking that I will try another one after this coil dies out and take it from there, but thanks for your help.

should try banana butt its very sweet.... banana creme pie and oatmeal cookie crust its bomb. Just wish I could enjoy it more out of this coil

okay, you think the double or triple mesh will be a lot better than the regular mesh one I am using? The one i am using is 40-80 watts
If you order from FT buy via epacket, dont do the free shipping, ive been waiting 8 weeks ( epacket around 7 / 8 days )

okay, you think the double or triple mesh will be a lot better than the regular mesh one I am using? The one i am using is 40-80 watts
Absolutely. I'm using the triple right now. The Freemax mesh Pro coils are exactly the same. The single was a bit disappointing but the double and triple kick ass.

And as posted above; select UK E-Packet for shipping method.

Currently using the Augvape Skynet with its mesh coil, flavour is up there and after nearly 5 weeks of use, it's just about done. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom