What's new

Those who MTL & DL

ForestMagpie

Veteran
Do you find yourself going with the same flavours/flavour profile for DL as you do for MTL? Or is it completely different?
I've been MTLing for a while and got my favourite flavours nailed (pretty much Manabush, my fav is Chiri Sun) but I'm struggling to find liquids for DL that keep me coming back in the same way. All recommendations to try are welcome!

I do both and my juice for MTL is all fruits, drinks and candy types but DTL it's all desert based with plenty of creams, custards ginger and cinnamon

I do both and my juice for MTL is all fruits, drinks and candy types but DTL it's all desert based with plenty of creams, custards ginger and cinnamon
Which liquids do you use for your cream and cinnamon DTL? I've tried a couple of cinnamon swirl liquids but didn't get on with them.

I only MTL one juice, a simple blackcurrant menthol. DTL anything goes, have a load of different flavors on the go but I like fruit mixes the most

Which fruit mixes are you currently on?

I'm not 100% sure what they are to be honest :18: I get my concentrates from Vapours-R-Us, one's called Beetejuice which is melon with mixed fruits, their version of Heisenburg, another called The Bomb which is mixed red berries & Fruits of the Forest which tastes like the drink from the 80's

@ForestMagpie, I totally forgot, I got some VapeGoo juices on the go too. Give them a look if you're not wanting to mix. They do decent cheap juices, have the flavour profile for every juice & do bundles so you can try out a bunch

Back
Top Bottom