What's new

This Weeks Line Up And Rotation.

Can't decide between The Thelema DNA or the Quest . I already have a few DNA Mods and asking myself if i need another, I do like the Quest Chip as i have it in the GRUS. If i bought the Thelema i would want the one with all the spare cases so would have to wait. Need more thinking time, also wait and see if the Thelema goes on Sale anywhere.
You can pick up the Thelema Quest Kit for £35 right now
https://vaping101.co.uk/collections...thelema-quest-200w-kit?variant=40916490322075

I have the Grus, and the Thelema Quest, the chips are identical. I really liked the Quest chip on the Grus, so picked up the £35 Thelema just because. I also have the Hyperion, which is my main day to day mod. There's also a backup Hyperion and a Thelema 250C in the mail.

Frankly, for £35 you can't go wrong with that Thelema Quest Kit...

You can pick up the Thelema Quest Kit for £35 right now
https://vaping101.co.uk/collections...thelema-quest-200w-kit?variant=40916490322075

I have the Grus, and the Thelema Quest, the chips are identical. I really liked the Quest chip on the Grus, so picked up the £35 Thelema just because. I also have the Hyperion, which is my main day to day mod. There's also a backup Hyperion and a Thelema 250C in the mail.

Frankly, for £35 you can't go wrong with that Thelema Quest Kit...

What i am thinking is if i need it or not, I will probably go for the DNA one that comes in the Boxset with the extra cases.

18521701-3781-4B9C-B8F4-27AAA2E8B507.jpeg

Here’s my Line up, more coming.

Can't decide between The Thelema DNA or the Quest . I already have a few DNA Mods and asking myself if i need another, I do like the Quest Chip as i have it in the GRUS. If i bought the Thelema i would want the one with all the spare cases so would have to wait. Need more thinking time, also wait and see if the Thelema goes on Sale anywhere.

I'm really impressed with the Thelma Quest's chipset and it suits this mod, the Quest 2.0 chip isn't just a poor mans DNA, it's a damn good chipset in its own right and more than capable for everyday vaping, if your main preference is TC vaping then the DNA is a better choice for that full custom refined vape.

My Red one arrived today and I'm much happier with it over the nasty clear battery cover, the looks, feel and fit are worlds apart.

I'm stuck on that Vaping101 page trying my hardest to resist the SS/Calfleather one, I've never used them before, are they UK or dropshipping?
Scotland, well respected. I get my stuff the day after it ships (to south England). Hoping the order that shipped today (£200 worth) arrives tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom