What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Think Vape ZETA Autofiring workaround

I was looking at it, when they gave me the credit, as a possible replacement for the zeta. It was the internal battery that put me off in the end mostly though.

Yes me too. It’s more convenient and preserves longevity of the kit. A Molicell 18650 lasts 2 days with a fair amount of use.

Have just been looking at the Thinkvape Omega. Not heard anything about it. Shame it is only a 1200mah battery as everything else, except the colours, looks ok.

Did we have a count on the colours doing the auto firing thing? My silver one does but not the black. Apologies if I’ve missed it.

Mine is silver and it does it, can’t see the colour making any difference.

Aye you’re prob right. I was just wondering if there was any correlation with colour as my black one doesn’t do it. If everzon offer a replacement unit I may not request a silver one. If that’s the case.

Aye you’re prob right. I was just wondering if there was any correlation with colour as my black one doesn’t do it. If everzon offer a replacement unit I may not request a silver one. If that’s the case.

My silver one is a good bit worse than my black one.

I have 2 black ones and both have been fine.

I have 2 black ones and both have been fine.
Hi, I have just joined, first reply to this group, Was about to try the 1 ohm coil trick and decided to pull apart, Its been a couple of hrs now and is working fine, am running 0.54 ohms 26 gauge rba at 13 watts.( was constantly auto firing), The fix so far for me was lifting the clear tape on fire button disc cleaning contacts under it , gently re domeing on a piece of wood with a blunt curved punch and putting back on with cellophane (sticky ) tape.To get apart there are 2 screws in atty chamber and one under sticker in battery compartment, drip tip holder is removed and there is also 3 indents down both long sides of mod that hold it all in the case, there is no glue holding it in.
If this info could be useful , please post it in appropriate area
cheers

Hi, I have just joined, first reply to this group, Was about to try the 1 ohm coil trick and decided to pull apart, Its been a couple of hrs now and is working fine, am running 0.54 ohms 26 gauge rba at 13 watts.( was constantly auto firing), The fix so far for me was lifting the clear tape on fire button disc cleaning contacts under it , gently re domeing on a piece of wood with a blunt curved punch and putting back on with cellophane (sticky ) tape.To get apart there are 2 screws in atty chamber and one under sticker in battery compartment, drip tip holder is removed and there is also 3 indents down both long sides of mod that hold it all in the case, there is no glue holding it in.
If this info could be useful , please post it in appropriate area
cheers

It's fine posting it here mate. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom