What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Think Vape ZETA Autofiring workaround

I got a bit peeved off with mine with the Auto firing. In bypass mode it’s too powerful for tyre stock 1.0 ohm coil. have emailed Everzon and done the obligatory video. It managed to do it right on Q and captured perfectly the fault. I have got the RBA and I can’t seem to make it taste as good as the stock coils. The OH has pinched my other one and the comparison is night and day with the same juice. Im hoping for a replacement. Watch this space.....

I got a bit peeved off with mine with the Auto firing. In bypass mode it’s too powerful for tyre stock 1.0 ohm coil. have emailed Everzon and done the obligatory video. It managed to do it right on Q and captured perfectly the fault. I have got the RBA and I can’t seem to make it taste as good as the stock coils. The OH has pinched my other one and the comparison is night and day with the same juice. Im hoping for a replacement. Watch this space.....

They offered me a credit for the purchase price. I was happy to accept it, and ordered another one, which was worse! :D

They offered me a credit for the purchase price. I was happy to accept it, and ordered another one, which was worse! :D

Mmm I run that risk too. I’ll take it though. The stock coils are so good . I think @eyeball kid has already said, they need to bottle what they have got and use it in something else. I know there is another device that takes the coils, it’s a pod system and might not be the same with an inbuilt battery . I would order another from the uk, but they are a bit pricey for the potential of the recurring fault in a new unit.

I didn’t really get on with the the stock coils but then I don’t like any stock coils. The rba is excellent imo.

I didn’t really get on with the the stock coils but then I don’t like any stock coils. The rba is excellent imo.

I’ve tried all different, decent wires and builds and all manner of cottons. The RBA definitely works well without a doubt. I just think they have nailed the stock mtl coil.

Back
Top Bottom