What's new

Think Vape Finder 250C user manual

Honestly mate the 250c has more options than you'll ever need once you dig down into detail of it. It's more customisable than the none C versions in almost every way.
I actually think it's more complicated, but I'm conditioned to the older style and have been using them for a long time I suppose.

I didn't put you for a Finder 250c man anyhow mate. That's a Lugg style hooligan weapon. Whatchoo up to? [emoji23]
It appears that the 250 has many, many more options via the mod itself. You could spend weeks learning to use the mod before you even thought about escribe. Whereas the C version seems to have little to no options via the mod itself but still has all the regular customizations available via escribe. At least that's how it feels playing around with the 250C for the first time.

I came close to buying the original Finder many, many times. I had one in virtually every basket. For some reason I never pulled the trigger. Then I finally decided to get one and it was discontinued for the v2. Colours were slightly different so I started the whole process again. Finally snagged one in the classies after looking at it for a couple weeks.

Been severely neglecting my dtl vaping for quite a while. I'm starting to correct that trend however. Sold a lot of kit over the last few months including both my DNA250's but I've still got a high powered mod or two and suitable tanks to chuck a cloud or two. :D

Also @Mitz , with the colour dna mods I think theme is everything. Some are shit and lead you round the mulberry Bush to get a decent vape, some miss out most of the features.

If you go on the evolv forums MX2 is one of my faves.

Cheers. I'll take a look. :2thumbsup:

It appears that the 250 has many, many more options via the mod itself. You could spend weeks learning to use the mod before you even thought about escribe. Whereas the C version seems to have little to no options via the mod itself but still has all the regular customizations available via escribe. At least that's how it feels playing around with the 250C for the first time.

I came close to buying the original Finder many, many times. I had one in virtually every basket. For some reason I never pulled the trigger. Then I finally decided to get one and it was discontinued for the v2. Colours were slightly different so I started the whole process again. Finally snagged one in the classies after looking at it for a couple weeks.

Been severely neglecting my dtl vaping for quite a while. I'm starting to correct that trend however. Sold a lot of kit over the last few months including both my DNA250's but I've still got a high powered mod or two and suitable tanks to chuck a cloud or two.

Cheers. I'll take a look. :2thumbsup:
Genuinely the C version is more customisable from the mod bud, honest. But it's a totally different ball game from the original boards, where the learned button pattern was king. With the C it's pretty much select, enter, press and go. Kinda like a mobile phone.

Have a play around mate. I hated the C at first, and I'm still not as enamoured with it as I am the original, but it's an awesome board. And for DTL? Nothing beats a DNA. Absolutely nothing. [emoji4]

Genuinely the C version is more customisable from the mod bud, honest. But it's a totally different ball game from the original boards, where the learned button pattern was king. With the C it's pretty much select, enter, press and go. Kinda like a mobile phone.

Have a play around mate. I hated the C at first, and I'm still not as enamoured with it as I am the original, but it's an awesome board. And for DTL? Nothing beats a DNA. Absolutely nothing. [emoji4]
In that case I'll have to progress to round two and have another go. My brain seems to still be wired to the key combos which don't seem to do anything at all to this mod. But I'll have another go and hunt around the menu system thru the up, down, enter route and see what I can find in there.

No disagreement from me re DNA. :2thumbsup:

I've reviewed a couple of c models but it's never pushed me to upgrade my faithful smy sdna 200 from four or so years back.
I've contemplated grabbing one a few times but since the vaperesso gen/omni came along I've not really had to pursue the issue. If I where a high wattage vaper all day I'd definitely be scouring the bay and classies for any three cell DNA 200/250 mods floating about.

Three cell 250c’s are the bomb:
0IaihtI.jpg

Does anybody know where I can download the user manual for this mod? Searched online but all I can find is evolv's offering which is completely useless.

Alternatively, if anyone has this manual and can spare a few minutes; could you possibly take a photo of the pages and send them to me via PM.

I would be *extremely* grateful for either of the above. :worship:

Aside from a mech of course :D

Back
Top Bottom