What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Think Vape Finder 250C user manual

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does anybody know where I can download the user manual for this mod? Searched online but all I can find is evolv's offering which is completely useless.

Alternatively, if anyone has this manual and can spare a few minutes; could you possibly take a photo of the pages and send them to me via PM.

I would be *extremely* grateful for either of the above. :worship:

Does anybody know where I can download the user manual for this mod? Searched online but all I can find is evolv's offering which is completely useless.

Alternatively, if anyone has this manual and can spare a few minutes; could you possibly take a photo of the pages and send them to me via PM.

I would be *extremely* grateful for either of the above. :worship:
Don't think mine came with one. DNA C mods all work the same way. What's the issue?

Below is a full list of all keyboard shortcuts for Think Vape Finder 167W management (shortcuts for DNA 250):

1. 5x "F" lock the mode (all modes);

2. When "F":is locked:
2.1. "+" "F" lock the resistance (all modes);
2.2. "-" "F" Stealth / Normal screen (all modes);
2.3. "+" "-" change the temperature adjustment to the power adjustment (thermal control mode);
2.4. "+" "-" "F" changing the material in the pre-set (thermal control mode);

3. When "F":is unlocked:
3.1. "+" "-" keys lock "+""-" ((all modes);
3.2. "-" (to 1w and hold) to see the serial number (power mode);
3.3. "+" till "OFF" to enter the power mode (thermal control mode);
3.4. "-" to change the temperature displayed Fahrenheit / Celsius (thermal control mode);

4. When keys are locked "+" "-":
4.1. "+" or "-" х2 pre-sets selection (all modes);

"F" – Fire button
"+" - plus button
"-" - minus button

Don't think mine came with one. DNA C mods all work the same way. What's the issue?
I've factory reset it. And there's no manual. Time and date is first port of call and then everything that follows.

Below is a full list of all keyboard shortcuts for Think Vape Finder 167W management (shortcuts for DNA 250):

1. 5x "F" lock the mode (all modes);

2. When "F":is locked:
2.1. "+" "F" lock the resistance (all modes);
2.2. "-" "F" Stealth / Normal screen (all modes);
2.3. "+" "-" change the temperature adjustment to the power adjustment (thermal control mode);
2.4. "+" "-" "F" changing the material in the pre-set (thermal control mode);

3. When "F":is unlocked:
3.1. "+" "-" keys lock "+""-" ((all modes);
3.2. "-" (to 1w and hold) to see the serial number (power mode);
3.3. "+" till "OFF" to enter the power mode (thermal control mode);
3.4. "-" to change the temperature displayed Fahrenheit / Celsius (thermal control mode);

4. When keys are locked "+" "-":
4.1. "+" or "-" х2 pre-sets selection (all modes);

"F" – Fire button
"+" - plus button
"-" - minus button

Thank you.

Unfortunately, the manual requires registration which in turn requires CC number which is a no no. And it's not the C version.

Last edited:
Just pointing out those are for a DNA250 not DNA250C
Yeah, just realized that. They're for the 167 finder. Used to have one. Great mod. But different to the 250C.

Seems to be little to nothing available online.

Yeah, just realized that. They're for the 167 finder. Used to have one. Great mod. But different to the 250C.

Seems to be little to nothing available online.
Escribe is where you set time (pointless as it resets when batteries are swapped), profiles, key presses & LED colours etc. The default settings include the profiles for Ti,Ni & SS316L. Use Theme Designer to install themes or create/alter existing. Install battery csv. One thing to check is mod resistance, if it's too high it affects TC performance. Out of the box all power/temp settings can be altered on the mod.

Escribe is where you set time (pointless as it resets when batteries are swapped), profiles, key presses & LED colours etc. The default settings include the profiles for Ti,Ni & SS316L. Use Theme Designer to install themes or create/alter existing. Install battery csv. One thing to check is mod resistance, if it's too high it affects TC performance. Out of the box all power/temp settings can be altered on the mod.
Thanks. Tried escribe but no option to set time or date. Just figured it out via the mod tho. So that's sorted now.

Gonna be a slow learning curve, me thinks. Trial and error. Just some odd stuff like stars that appear when I press any button on the home screen. Be nice to know what's what. You'd think they'd supply a bloody manual.

Back
Top Bottom