What's new

these fused alien thingy coils ?

(Sorry to thread drift on you OP, just responding to the guys, (it's been a while) ;) ).

The Wolf returns! Welcome back mate.

Welcome back bud!!

Hey guys, thank you muchly :). Hope you're all doing OK & all is well :D?????

Not too sure I'm going to be back on a regular basis though :(!! Was just having a quick browse around & thought I'd offer some options for the OP to consider whilst I was at it :).

Unfortunately, I'm still having one hell of a tough time of things & it's been ongoing for quite some time :( :zombiemonkey::zombiemonkey:. However, will try & stick ma heed in if & when possible.

I really miss discussing all things vaping, & the peeps here on POTV as a whole of course!!! I've got so out of touch with the ever evolving available vape kit I'm literally a year or more behind now. Just as well I stocked up with my trusty collection of DNA's as they continue to serve me very well indeed for my TC vaping. I also hoarded a small collection of my favourite tanks/atty's, etc., too, so I just haven't needed to purchase any new kit or bother to look for any either. "I ain't gonna fix what ain't broke" for want of a better phrase, lol ;).

Otherwise, best wishes to ALL!! :).

(Sorry to thread drift on you OP, just responding to the guys, (it's been a while) ;) ).

Hey guys, thank you muchly :). Hope you're all doing OK & all is well :D?????

Not too sure I'm going to be back on a regular basis though :(!! Was just having a quick browse around & thought I'd offer some options for the OP to consider whilst I was at it :).

Unfortunately, I'm still having one hell of a tough time of things & it's been ongoing for quite some time :( :zombiemonkey::zombiemonkey:. However, will try & stick ma heed in if & when possible.

I really miss discussing all things vaping, & the peeps here on POTV as a whole of course!!! I've got so out of touch with the ever evolving available vape kit I'm literally a year or more behind now. Just as well I stocked up with my trusty collection of DNA's as they continue to serve me very well indeed for my TC vaping. I also hoarded a small collection of my favourite tanks/atty's, etc., too, so I just haven't needed to purchase any new kit or bother to look for any either. "I ain't gonna fix what ain't broke" for want of a better phrase, lol ;).

Otherwise, best wishes to ALL!! :).
:10::10::10:

Sorry .... just pleased to see you! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom