What's new

These batteries are totally worth it.

Decent size on the W3. Not tried it with ribbon yet but building that .6 cloud machine was a breeze compared to the old W.

That's its main appeal to me... The ease of building on it!
Just ordered some 3mm Ekowool (HOLLOW this time *facepalm* in the hope that will wick a little quicker before I splash out on SV's Voodoo wool...

Nice clouds Sam. I buggered about with my w today. Man it chucks out the clouds. I built 2 x 2ohm coils using .28 around a 1.5 drill bit. It sounds like a furnace :-)

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

Is that a 7/8 wrap by any chance?
Tried that on the little dripper I'm using at the moment, and really didn't like it. So far, the best for me has just been 3 wraps of 0.25 each side on 2x2mm silica.

That's its main appeal to me... The ease of building on it!
Just ordered some 3mm Ekowool (HOLLOW this time *facepalm* in the hope that will wick a little quicker before I splash out on SV's Voodoo wool...

The only downside is the well, or lack of one. If the airholes and posts were just that bit higher you'd have 20+ drop capacity in the bottom.

As it is I'm sending my wicks up vertically as there's space in the cap for them.

That said...I ought to do a review, I think it's a bloody brilliant atty.

Yeah. 8 wraps of .28 around a 1.4mm screwdriver. Nice small coils with cotton through and under. Works well for me.

The only downside is the well, or lack of one. If the airholes and posts were just that bit higher you'd have 20+ drop capacity in the bottom.

As it is I'm sending my wicks up vertically as there's space in the cap for them.

That said...I ought to do a review, I think it's a bloody brilliant atty.
Jesus... I've got a capacity of... 8 drops at the moment D: Tiny drippers = Good for laughs, but shite for juice.
Please do a review, mainly as I wonder what concoction of things you're on whenever you write one, and then get annoyed they're better than mine :(

Yeah. 8 wraps of .28 around a 1.4mm screwdriver. Nice small coils with cotton through and under. Works well for me.
Aaah, cotton... I don't use cotton... I can taste it no matter what it's in :(
Had a guy saying "Try this kayfun clone"
As soon as I pressed the button, I KNEW it was cotton. He hadn't even told me

Please do a review, mainly as I wonder what concoction of things you're on whenever you write one, and then get annoyed they're better than mine :(

No - that's the reason I'm on them. Their trying to take it away from me. Kind of like "A Beautiful Mind" John Nash but subtract beauty and genius.

Back
Top Bottom