What's new

These batteries are totally worth it.

No insurance since it was a relatively cheap push bike... So... No engine. :P
Hopefully, my college travel grant will have come through... i'll pinch a bit out of that :)

Err - as Chegs kind of says - bollocks to that.

The dozy fucker hit you with a car, you are entitled to compensation for the sheer fact that they hit you. See a solicitor on legal aid, not an injury lawyer for you, or sign up to the CTC and get free representation that way.

You are entitled to claim from them for their rank stupidity and by doing so you will receive an award and their insurance will justifiably go up because they shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car.

Don't fuck about with this Sam - do it. ;)

If it was a car,sue the dozy chunt hard.Claim off their insurance for everything from elastoplasts to fucking puncture repair kit/spokes & even excess tyre wear as you skidded trying to avoid the collision.You get the picture I hope?

If you didn't get the other drivers reg number,report it to the police & they'll put you in contact with criminal injuries board or whoever whilst they hunt the muppet as it's an offence to fail to report an accident.

To be honest guys, I really can't be bother with the hassle :P
It was a cheap POS anyway, and I did need to replace the wheels on it at some stage... So, this made me pull my finger out of my ass and do it :P
As for what car etc - No idea, and was on a very un-used road (Mainly because it's unlit and bloody dangerous...)
That reminds me, must also order my new cycle lights soon as well, mine aren't up to the job anymore! :(

And @Mawsley, I want to cry! Igo W3 - 17.99 posted. My Bank account - 17.44

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(
Ah well, I need to get a wick/wire order in anyway, so will put the money in for that tomorrow and rock out with my... igo out...

Also, no injury to me :') I'm well rehearsed in crashing (Mainly into trees, sometimes bushes... and occasionally kerbs...)

Last edited:
You aren't missing out Rags.

This W3 is totally hopeless at clouds.

cloud.jpg

You aren't missing out Rags.

This W3 is totally hopeless at clouds.

I want to cry...
And that's with YOU building it ;)
(Also, ordered some hollow ekowool in an attempt to get decent wicking. Should be easier in the W3 as I have more room to play around with :D
Oh, and some ribbon wire which'll be my first time using it...

I tried ribbon in my dripper,soon as I tried tightening the fecking hex screws,they sliced straight through the ribbon.A's it was nearly bedtime,I just threw it on the desk not caring where it stopped. Result was,1 screw is hiding in the hoover,rubbish on the desk,under the desk or inside the cat....and if it's inside the cat,I never want it found.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

I tried ribbon in my dripper,soon as I tried tightening the fecking hex screws,they sliced straight through the ribbon.A's it was nearly bedtime,I just threw it on the desk not caring where it stopped. Result was,1 screw is hiding in the hoover,rubbish on the desk,under the desk or inside the cat....and if it's inside the cat,I never want it found.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

hahahahahhahahahahhahaha, I shouldn't find that funny but I do. Only because I've done the same with screws in the past. "I swear it was there... But... it's not now... Where is it?!"
I have no idea how big the post holes are on the igo-w3, but I'm hoping it's enough to get some 0.8mm wire through if I fold it a little bit :P

The holes in the posts for the wires are so small an MOT tester would struggle to find them.They won't take twisted 0.2,0.3 requires a great deal of luck to hit them and it go through the post & out the other side instead of curling up/down inside the posts.I tried removing the posts to drill them a little larger but the gits seems to be welded,then vulcanized in the plate.I'll eventually buy a dripper as they can be made into nifty little cloud-blowers with a great taste,just not until I have a selection of gennys.

hahahahahhahahahahhahaha, I shouldn't find that funny but I do. Only because I've done the same with screws in the past. "I swear it was there... But... it's not now... Where is it?!"
I have no idea how big the post holes are on the igo-w3, but I'm hoping it's enough to get some 0.8mm wire through if I fold it a little bit :P

Decent size on the W3. Not tried it with ribbon yet but building that .6 cloud machine was a breeze compared to the old W.

Nice clouds Sam. I buggered about with my w today. Man it chucks out the clouds. I built 2 x 2ohm coils using .28 around a 1.5 drill bit. It sounds like a furnace :-)

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

Back
Top Bottom