What's new

These batteries are totally worth it.

I have... 10cm Silica left (2mm)... And 0.25 kanthal.
I miss my 0.32 :(

Best part is.
I have around 18m of 0.2 kanthal... WHY?!

let me show you why raggers
264083d1382319540-micro-coils-increase-vapor-flavor-th-20131020_173933.jpg

twist it together...so your 0.2 becomes 0.4

@Vern
Yep! Already seen those :D
Will have to put them on hold for a little bit though, need to get my new phone first :P

And, very good point Vern, BUT, I don't think I can fit 2x0.4 in the dripper I'm using right now :(

if your dripper is smaller than my dual coil capable a6 I'll take your point...its fresh in my mind because I built the same thing into that tiny a6 last night
you can do it too, promise...mine came out at 1.0ohm each...0.2 twisted tight wire..I cant count the coils because my eyes go skewy when I try but its about 6 wraps (12 coils) #complicated each for each side

if your dripper is smaller than my dual coil capable a6 I'll take your point...its fresh in my mind because I built the same thing into that tiny a6 last night
you can do it too, promise...mine came out at 1.0ohm each...0.2 twisted tight wire..I cant count the coils because my eyes go skewy when I try but its about 6 wraps (12 coils) #complicated each for each side

I'll probably try that tomorrow night, too tired now! :P
It's a bit tight to get two 0.25 ones in it, but, there's only one way to find out! ;)
I think that 4 wraps each should be fun... :)

Let me not show you how because I don't have a fucking camera...but you reminded me that I had a wealth of .2

So, after very little fuss, I just set up two dragon nanocoils with cotton in the W3 and loaded it with Teflon's Bahraini Apple Gold.

And.fucking.wow.

Let me not show you how because I don't have a fucking camera...but you reminded me that I had a wealth of .2

So, after very little fuss, I just set up two dragon nanocoils with cotton in the W3 and loaded it with Teflon's Bahraini Apple Gold.

And.fucking.wow.

Stop teasing me, you mean man! ;)
A) Cotton hates me
B) If I didn't have my push bike written off, I'd have one of these already. Just had to fork out £50 on some new wheels after some chunt decided to knock me off :'(

Stop teasing me, you mean man! ;)
A) Cotton hates me
B) If I didn't have my push bike written off, I'd have one of these already. Just had to fork out £50 on some new wheels after some chunt decided to knock me off :'(

Just think about the insurance claim and the kit you'll be able to buy.

I got £1500 for me and a grand for the bike the last time some dozy bint turned right without bothering to notice the big fat sweaty man in dayglo yellow with flashing lights.

I got £1500 for me and a grand for the bike the last time some dozy bint turned right without bothering to notice the big fat sweaty man in dayglo yellow with flashing lights.

My one and only bike claim earned me £4000,but scared me so much I don't use my bike any more(as it was stolen from the garden when I nipped inside to make a coffee is the other reason)Flying several dozen yards after slamming into the side of a dozy blind chunt reversing out their driveway(which was near the bottom of a long downhill)at full tilt proved I was correct in assuming I used to have rubber bones as I didn't break anything other than the skin on various parts of my body,but the bike wasn't recognisable as a bicycle any longer.

I wish I knew all I know now about vaping gear when I got my last 2 insurance claims sorted,I'd be posting pictures of some awesomely handsome gear now(still,the GF is promising me a wedge if/whenever her claim gets sorted)so I can still surf the vaping sites & drool until then. :)

No insurance since it was a relatively cheap push bike... So... No engine. :P
Hopefully, my college travel grant will have come through... i'll pinch a bit out of that :)

No insurance since it was a relatively cheap push bike... So... No engine. :P
Hopefully, my college travel grant will have come through... i'll pinch a bit out of that :)

Who/what hit you? If the other party was in a motorized machine,you claim from THEIR insurance.Even if it wasn't,there are plenty of "ambulance shysters" advertising everywhere will pursue a claim on your behalf against mere mortals,the judgement takes into account their ability to pay in deciding the payout so if it was an uninsured mortal,they won't be forced to pay if they're unemployed with 90 children,but will be asked to pay you something if they're just a mortal on the way to work & pushed you off out of pure evilness.

Back
Top Bottom