What's new

These batteries are totally worth it.

Raguri

Nutter!
So, a few of you will already know... That I'm a nutter.
recently, I received a FT dripper that was (in its stock form) next to useless from @simonsays . It's small, and had the airholes JUST under the drip tip... Yep. And it also had "Airflow control"..
So, I told Simon that when I get it all sussed out, I will take a video of my 'tinkers' and how it now performs.
SO
Today, I finally got my 30 amp batteries from amazon (Sony vct4 18650)... Now, they are a little bit too long to use in a few mods... BUT, I managed. vape safe fuse + taking out the battery rattle pin in the choo choo, meant it could fit. JUST

So, here's the video and a few remarks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zT7HivgwY

Remarks: @Mawsley - I haven't blown up... Yet... @Gonloopy - Again, I am safe! Slight nic headache since This was done with 12mg... But, other than that, I am safe! @Midnight - Same goes to you really, I am not on fire. The worst thing to happen, was me getting spat at by this lovely 0.4ohm dual coil.
And finally - SimonSays. Hand drilling this dripper, was an absolute b*tch... That SS is tough... Probably a little tougher than the Igo-L infact... It took an hour, JUST to do the holes. They're a little rough, but they're spot on 2.2mm each side. :D. And also, once again, Thank you :D. Even with a relatively 'normal' setup, the flavour's pretty darn decent. For now though, I think I'll use it mainly as a 'show dripper'

To everyone:
PLEASE, for the love of god/satan/whoever you worship... Do NOT try this at home, without knowing what you are doing. I am a geek with this kind of stuff, and I enjoy it. But, please... Check your coils, check your mods, use a fuse, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you check your coils again then run them through ohmslawcalculator just to check the batteries can handle it. This is still well within the safety limits of the batteries, but I only know that as I did the calculations.

PS: Does anyone know something (and do NOT say cotton) that wicks a bit faster than your standard silica? It's having... Trouble... Keeping up
(First draw - Fine... Second draw - Half dry hit final draw - FUUUUUUUUUUU That burnt like a bugger)

Last edited:
and to think...my vtc4's are on an aeroplane as we speak...now you made me want to get them even more you rapscallion
nice clouds

and to think...my vtc4's are on an aeroplane as we speak...now you made me want to get them even more you rapscallion
nice clouds

Yours were probably a bit cheaper than mine... Paid £18 for two delivered from amazon. Mainly as I thought it'd be quicker. Still had to wait a bloody week!

By the way, this was done on 60/40 vg/pg, so there's more to get out of it yet! On both the batteries, and the juice.

Also, mod team. I put this here, because it's not exactly general ecig use... And if it's here, it's not exactly a topic on its own so I find there's less chance of people thinking "COOOOOOOOOOOL" and trying it. Hence why I haven't disclosed how many wraps etc it is.

Stay safe people! Honestly!

Get some of stealthvape voodoo,it's reckoned to be like feeding the coils via hosepipe.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Get some of @stealthvape voodoo,it's reckoned to be like feeding the coils via hosepipe.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

May have to get a little bit to try... I'll ask my boss when I see him on monday as well, as I think he's got some bastos wick and also some ribbon wire which will really make this thing sing.

yeah they werent so expensive, but in the bigger scheme of things you have yours and I'm still sitting here masturbating

ebay seller has two for £15.99 delivered, ecoluxshop...but only 6 left as of this writing
30a. mommmmmmyyyy!

yeah they werent so expensive, but in the bigger scheme of things you have yours and I'm still sitting here masturbating

That, has become my new signature... ;)

And, you know you want to get them... Remember: Spares for your spares :P

unprotected though.. im still trying to figure out what amps my weird efests i have are. they are 2600 li ion flat tops but have the protection built in making them about 2-3mm longer than my 18650 2000mah li-mn nipple top efest.. and even ore odd not listed on efest website!

edit that they now list them but no clue on amps

http://www.efestpower.com/Product/5103925051.html

really need to get some high amp ones

Back
Top Bottom