What's new

Therion Battery Drain

Just so long as your batteries hold out [emoji23][emoji23]

They seem to do quite well. I have a 26650 75c a duel 18650 75c and a duel 250c and a triple 250c, along with my none colour dna's. The worst for battery life is obviously my single 18650 dna 75. By the way do you have the latest firmware version as some of the older versions did cause the battery drain to be worse. Originally the 75 not the colour one kept giving low battery warnings with a full battery. Evolv do their best to iron out problems. I will have a go at putting new firmware on my none colour dna's soon as a couple of them must have older firmware that does the same thing you have encountered.

They seem to do quite well. I have a 26650 75c a duel 18650 75c and a duel 250c and a triple 250c, along with my none colour dna's. The worst for battery life is obviously my single 18650 dna 75. By the way do you have the latest firmware version as some of the older versions did cause the battery drain to be worse. Originally the 75 not the colour one kept giving low battery warnings with a full battery. Evolv do their best to iron out problems. I will have a go at putting new firmware on my none colour dna's soon as a couple of them must have older firmware that does the same thing you have encountered.
I'm pretty sure it's the latest, it's a 75c. I'll have a check tomorrow, it's in the cupboard now with fully charged batteries so I'll see how much it loses overnight. Plus, I'm a little bit wankered at the moment and can't really be arsed with the faff.

I'm pretty sure it's the latest, it's a 75c. I'll have a check tomorrow, it's in the cupboard now with fully charged batteries so I'll see how much it loses overnight. Plus, I'm a little bit wankered at the moment and can't really be arsed with the faff.
sevice pack 33 1.1 is the latest.

The batteries have gone down to 86% overnight. I'm guessing now that it's a physical problem rather than a software issue. I guess I should just remove the batteries overnight from this particular mod in future [emoji22]

Back
Top Bottom