What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Therion Battery Drain

Banjostring

Hi all,
My Therion 75c loses its charge by around 10-15% during the day. I'm sure this isn't normal. My BF doesn't do this, only the dual cell one. I've tried different pairs of cells, I've reset to factory defaults and it still happens. It can also lose 10% of its charge overnight.
Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any idea why this could be happening?

Thanks

I'm sure I read about this issue recently and it's to do with the grounding on the chipset? Is it still under warranty? Rob at Stealthvape is your man if it is.

Thanks for the reply. No, I bought it from the classifieds here quite a while ago. Guess I'm buggered then.

Thanks for the reply. No, I bought it from the classifieds here quite a while ago. Guess I'm buggered then.

It maybe you need to go on escribe and alter the setting that will allow your batteries to discharge to 2.8v. Also you could get the correct profile for the batteries you use. ie the samsung 30Q has a different curve than samsung 25r's mainly because the Mah ratings are different. give it, a go it may help

It maybe you need to go on escribe and alter the setting that will allow your batteries to discharge to 2.8v. Also you could get the correct profile for the batteries you use. ie the samsung 30Q has a different curve than samsung 25r's mainly because the Mah ratings are different. give it, a go it may help
I can't seem to find any of these settings mate. Could you point me in the right direction please?

Ok, I've found the cell soft cutoff box and changed it to 2.8 it was on 2.75 already so not far off. Battery type only says Lithium Ion 18650 with no option to input actual battery type.

Ok, I've found the cell soft cutoff box and changed it to 2.8 it was on 2.75 already so not far off. Battery type only says Lithium Ion 18650 with no option to input actual battery type.
Hmm, I thought I'd changed it but it keeps going back to 2.75

Back
Top Bottom