What's new

The wonders of ecigwarehouse

The lane n17

Postman
As some of you may be aware I ordered two shenray kayfun lite 2019 style tanks from the above company.
Stupidly I hadn't read the reviews before ordering , but emailed that I was concerned about the reviews and the fact my order status hadn't moved from awaiting fulfillment.
Amazingly it changed that night to shipped.
Imagine my surprise when they turned up today. ( I must have been the lucky one picked out of the hat to be dealt properly lol) . 2 weeks to receive them.
Any enough of that
I've opened them up gave them a clean , put a build in one and had a test.
Flavour is no different from my original kf lite 2019 so decided to compare the new empty one against the original.
Well to the naked eye it would take some doing to find any difference , weight is approx the same ( didnt put them on the scales ) in my hand. All parts from original are interchangeable with the Shenray.not that you would mix them.
How the hell do they get away with making these 1:1 copies .
Will be interesting to see how it holds up to me chucking it around at work which is my reasoning to buy the cheaper option. Only time will tell

I have an original and also bought a no-name clone from FT for $11 which included the long mode kit and the bell tank. All parts are interchangeable and the clone performance is close to or on par with the original. The only difference I can see so far is the machining on the clone is somewhat poorer, crunchy threads and burrs on the plastic tanks. Nothing a little rub down won't sort though and for $11, it was a great deal.

I have an original and also bought a no-name clone from FT for $11 which included the long mode kit and the bell tank. All parts are interchangeable and the clone performance is close to or on par with the original. The only difference I can see so far is the machining on the clone is somewhat poorer, crunchy threads and burrs on the plastic tanks. Nothing a little rub down won't sort though and for $11, it was a great deal.
Got to be fair the threading on these are pretty good but they nowhere near 11 dollars but still a third of the price of originals. Cant complain about them at all

Is any one using the ehpro mod 101 pro with a 24 mm kayfun lite 2019 ..
Looks like it may look quite neat
They do a silver one which they say is SS

Guess I should have looked at the forum or the google reviews, but I just made an order for some bits without thinking.

A whole fucking week ago.

Going by the google image it’s just some cunt in his mum’s house. What a fucking wanker. And there was me wondering where to ride to later this week...

Guess I should have looked at the forum or the google reviews, but I just made an order for some bits without thinking.

Going by the google image it’s just some cunt in his mum’s house. What a fucking wanker. And there was me wondering where to ride to later this week...

careful. if his mum reads this he’ll end up grounded and your bits will take even longer.

Should have gone to ecigshed instead ;)

Should have gone to ecigshed instead ;)
Triple coils for the Kriemhild tho, next to no one seems to stock them. Hence me buying from the first site that had them in stock (or so he claimed) without paying attention to the vendor.

You live and learn - just means I'm off to Google to find somewhere else :D

Triple coils for the Kriemhild tho, next to no one seems to stock them. Hence me buying from the first site that had them in stock (or so he claimed) without paying attention to the vendor.

You live and learn - just means I'm off to Google to find somewhere else :D
have you tried alectrofag?

Back
Top Bottom