What's new

THe Vision 3 rebuildables ...

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any good ?

as a matter of interest?

imo, they're very good. the coil usually lasts me around two weeks and at £2.50 a go seems reasonable to me. i've had no issues with leaks or the tubes cracking. I use 2.4 ohm heads and the amount of vapour produced and the taste suits me. i use mainly tobacco flavours in a 70/30 pg/vg mix. :joyous:

Buggery bollocks I just disliked that post by mistake ..my apologies bigalzz...:(

We haven't worked out if it's possible to undo...I've been a 'victim' too lol

So tempting Mark, to dislike your post - when I try to insert a devil smiley I get this - Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Bwa haha ha the Admin powers that be! I have disabled the dislike option!

imo, they're very good. the coil usually lasts me around two weeks and at £2.50 a go seems reasonable to me. i've had no issues with leaks or the tubes cracking. I use 2.4 ohm heads and the amount of vapour produced and the taste suits me. i use mainly tobacco flavours in a 70/30 pg/vg mix. :joyous:
Cheers chap! May try pick a couple up at VF tomorrow!

I bought some from LF 1.8 ohm they seemed really good till I took it out on my ego today and it leaked in my pocket

Not good, there's nothing worse than your ego causing a wet patch :) I'm sorry, that was lame! Things leaking in my posset is a real pet hate as I'm not a girlie girl and don't use a handbag. Luckily most of my work coats have a handy mp3 pocket in the zip seam and they are perfect for keeping my vape gear in.

Back
Top Bottom