v6auto_2.png

v6auto_3.png

v6auto_4.png

v6auto_5.png

v6auto_6.png

v6auto_7.png

v6auto_9.png

Automatic self contained battery

The V6 is a very unique system in that it is all contained in one unit. The 6ml clearo tank actually surrounds a sealed automatic battery with a changeable top coil. There is a large hole at the chrome base in which you plug your retractable charger, the other end plugs into the USB port on your laptop or computer. And, YES, this will act as a pass-through in that you can VAPE while charging, a nice side benefit.

At the base of the V6 is an LED ring that acts as an indicator of remaining battery life. If it is green is is fully charged, if it is blue it is about half way depleted, when it is red or flashing red the battery is nearly depleted and needs to be recharged. When you hook it up to charge it on the USB port of your computer the LED ring lights up red to indicate it is charging. It requires about 2-3 hours to fully charge.

350mah 3.6v automatic battery
6ml Tank
Removeabnle CE4 style mouthpiece
Installed replaceable top coil @ 2.4ohms
Extra 2.4ohm coil head
30 inch retractable USB charging cord
10ml Fill Bottle
Padded presentation case
Dimensions: 16.5 by 130mm

The V6 is a very unique system in that it is all contained in one unit. The 6ml clearo tank actually surrounds a sealed automatic battery with a changeable top coil. There is a large hole at the chrome base in which you plug your retractable charger, the other end plugs into the USB port on your laptop or computer. And, YES, this will act as a pass-through in that you can VAPE while charging, a nice side benefit.

They lost me with the first sentence - 'very unique'!!!!

Just as well it's a pass-through - not going to get a lot of life out of a 350 mAh battery

I'd be a bit concerned about dry hits once it's about 3/4 full though

Would a 350mAH battery last for the whole 6ml?

I'm not sure that it would ;) bit of a waste then :)

Just looks like a moosive Evod :D

3.6v on a 2.4 ohm coil would do my swede as well.

Far to fussy these days :D

Back
Top Bottom