What's new

The Sad Demise Of A Loyal Friend

Triple Sub

Postman
How come I can't edit the typo in the title?

Anyway..... I think my Asmodus Lustro has died. It no longer recognises 2 fully charged batteries. Obviously I've tried different battery combinations. In fairness, it's served me well, even after it got ran over by a car. So I have no complaints.

So I need a new mod. Can anyone suggest anything that fits the following spec. It needs to be:

Brand - Not Innokin

Robust - Must be able to survive the odd drop and the g force of flying into the passenger door of a car. I tend to leave it on the passenger seat, where it remains until I go round a roundabout or brake sharply.

Power - Variable upto at least 70 watt. I know the Lustro is 200 watt but I only ever used it at 50-70w

Compatability - As long as it can fire tanks like Uwell Crown 4, Uwell Valaryian 2 and Freemax Mesh Pro then it's a winner.

Power Source - Removable. Ideally 18620. I've noticed many new mods coming out with internal non-removable batteries lately. When I started vaping, I was led to believe this was to be avoided. What's changed?

Features - Not that fussed. The Lustro had all sorts of modes, bells and whistles but I only used the power function. I did like the light going up the side lol and occasionally used the light on the bottom but that's not a deal breaker.

Size/weight - Preferably something sleeker and lighter than the Lustro but not essential.

Price - No more than £60 but ideally cheaper.

There you go then gents and ladies. See what you can come up with. Thank you.

@Triple Sub

Geek vape nova is £15 in one of the members bargain basement threads. That’s twin 18650.

there’s another for the Grus, which is 21700 but comes with an adapter for 18650 batteries. Similar price I think.

either of those leaves money in the budget for a second mod or a new tank too

How come I can't edit the typo in the title?

Anyway..... I think my Asmodus Lustro has died. It no longer recognises 2 fully charged batteries. Obviously I've tried different battery combinations. In fairness, it's served me well, even after it got ran over by a car. So I have no complaints.

So I need a new mod. Can anyone suggest anything that fits the following spec. It needs to be:

Brand - Not Innokin

Robust - Must be able to survive the odd drop and the g force of flying into the passenger door of a car. I tend to leave it on the passenger seat, where it remains until I go round a roundabout or brake sharply.

Power - Variable upto at least 70 watt. I know the Lustro is 200 watt but I only ever used it at 50-70w

Compatability - As long as it can fire tanks like Uwell Crown 4, Uwell Valaryian 2 and Freemax Mesh Pro then it's a winner.

Power Source - Removable. Ideally 18620. I've noticed many new mods coming out with internal non-removable batteries lately. When I started vaping, I was led to believe this was to be avoided. What's changed?

Features - Not that fussed. The Lustro had all sorts of modes, bells and whistles but I only used the power function. I did like the light going up the side lol and occasionally used the light on the bottom but that's not a deal breaker.

Size/weight - Preferably something sleeker and lighter than the Lustro but not essential.

Price - No more than £60 but ideally cheaper.

There you go then gents and ladies. See what you can come up with. Thank you.
20210120_221952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom