What's new

The rise of the Pods

Andy S

Postman
I've joined the growing band of experienced 'conventional' vapers buying pod systems. I think they were originally intended to make it as easy as possible for people who want to quit smoking to switch to vaping but I know so many people flipping between 'big' gear and pods I thought I'd give it a go. I have to say I'm impressed. I got an Aspire AVP. Love the non-return filler valve, the three power settings and the ultra-thin top pocket design. I hadn't seen adjustable power on a pod before so that was the deciding selling point for me. Because the air intake is indirect in that there's a hole in the battery case, there is some condensation on the outside of the pod, which I initially though was a leak but it's not, it's not a problem just give it a wipe each time you refill it. The battery capacity is stated as 700mAh, which even at 12W isn't a lot, but for the price (I paid £24) it may be worth getting a spare. I'll still use my usual stuff at home but out and about - especially on my bike - this is ideal.

Back
Top Bottom