What's new

The New Lavatube V2 from Volcano

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://www.ecigadvanced.com/blog/the-new-lavatube-v2/

EcigAdvanced has just received the new, soon to hit the market, Lavatube V2 from Volcano. It’s too soon to give the numbers or a formal review, but just taking it out of the box and playing with it (it literally came in the mail today), We have to say it is a tremendous improvement over the original. It’s heavier, thicker (like a Silver Bullet), and has a better user interface than the original. So far, so good! In the coming weeks, the ECA staff will play with it, vape it, test it, and scope it to give you our honest no-nonsense take on this new device. Until then, we offer up some eye candy for your enjoyment…

I think the bloggers hands are just really small lol

Lol looks as big as the Silver Bullet in fact it's say so.. ;)

Luke ... this belonged to your father ...

see .. i was all set on a vv gripper ... (if i ever sell my itaste) maybe this is could alter that perception

Last edited:
It has been delayed a few times as they wanted to get it just right, so at least they are being thorough. Aparently last time the finish wasn't good enough so they all had to go back to be re manufactured. I'm surprised they haven't added an ohm meter though, to whoop all the Chinese lavatubes arses!

no ohm reading?

Ahh .. VV gripper it is then :)

That ohm meter is fun to have but useful too, not only for testing what your rebuilt coils come out at but I've a stack of cartos laying about and I forget which is low or high resistance.

Back
Top Bottom