What's new

The Naturevape "TRUE" Mtl tank by EHPRO

Same here. My juice bottles leaked of the hold. The atty was good as gold in my hand luggage.

I wick down to the bottom. No dry hits, no leaks - except when I forget to close the fill holes and then it pissed out.
Yep, mine has been flawless since mishap after first refilling. Am sure I hadn’t closed top fill properly and lost about half a tank. Since that I have checked it’s properly closed after filling and it has been completely leak free and is getting used lots :2thumbsup:

I've got to pop out for an hour later today. Have a guess what time the estimated delivery for my true is. Ball's. It's now a three way race between a neighbour taking it, a neighbour nicking it or it going back.

I've just put in an order to FastTech for one of these. Hopefully it'll arrive more quickly than the last order!

Going to have a go at re wicking mine today like @ZT does his.
May also change the drip tip saying that I have got use to the one it came with
I do want to get this right as I do like it and it’s easy for me to put the pre made coils in

I found that for me flavour is a bit muted in compare to my other daily attys(skyline,hussar,kayfun v3,cloudone),it it a nice and smooth vape but flavour could be stronger,I tried several types of coils and wicking

Arrived home to find parcel safely at a neighbours.
Looks good and the good folk at nature vape also sent me a free bottle of kona paka.
I'm a very happy camper.
Top service.

Back
Top Bottom