What's new

The mother of all vapers tongue - help!

What flavour is the CBD if any?..... this is the only current theme that might be fkin up your taste buds
Try mixing Vampire Vape Heisenberg (not the cheap shite) at 18% if you can't taste that you're fked.
Menthol chill from 88 vapes blows yer napper aff...again if that's muted I doubt you're alive.

My taste has been off for the past couple of weeks. Think it may be down to hay fever currently.

Im bad with the hay fever the now, the usual suspects tablets are not working, so today got yet another... Phenergan 25mg, already scoffed 2, along with 2 cetirizine (just in case they are doing something)...and to cover all bases Pirinase nasal spray 2 scoots each nostral , the latter seems to be the boy for the job.

Im bad with the hay fever the now, the usual suspects tablets are not working, so today got yet another... Phenergan 25mg, already scoffed 2, along with 2 cetirizine (just in case they are doing something)...and to cover all bases Pirinase nasal spray 2 scoots each nostral , the latter seems to be the boy for the job.

I use cetirizine. It's ok most days but some days nothing seems to help. Can you OD on all that stuff?

I use cetirizine. It's ok most days but some days nothing seems to help. Can you OD on all that stuff?

Nah, although it's not advisable to take 2 anti - histamines, as you don't know which worked, will scale it back tomorrow by leaving out the cetirizine, I had already scoffed them by the time I went to the chemist for more/new ones.
For the last few years my combo was 2 cetirizine and 1 loratadine, worked a treat, no this year, perhaps I was late in starting them though

Last edited:
loratadine over counter was the only hay fever tab that works for me.

Try mixing Vampire Vape Heisenberg (not the cheap shite) at 18% if you can't taste that you're fked.
Menthol chill from 88 vapes blows yer napper aff...again if that's muted I doubt you're alive.
ahmen to that. :D

i think if it was me in this situation i would just ditch it. no point getting stressed out about it imo.

I know, I'm reluctant because the CBD really does help and I find vaping it works much better than drops or paste etc.

What flavour is the CBD if any?..... this is the only current theme that might be fkin up your taste buds

That.

cbd / terpenes really affects my taste buds, esp. the terpenes, if you have some decent cbd it might well contain added terpenes. Have you had covid, that might be a factor as well.

Back
Top Bottom