What's new

Teslacigs stealth + Aspire Nautilus X

puff_o0

Initiate
Hi all,

Want to return to MTL vaping and already have a tesla stealth but no MTL tank (been on rdas).

Has anyone used this combo? Can they confirm the tank fits and the mouthpiece has clearance above the body of the mod to make it usuable?

Don't have your mod but this may help?
PHOTO_20170626_193546.jpg

You can get a chimney and bigger glass for an X that makes it a much better tank imo. I've just measured it and it's 34mm from the base to the top of the tank - not including the 510 or the drip tip. I like it. My only gripe is that whenever I fill it I get a bit of liquid spitback, I think that's a flooded coil? I haven't quite figured out how to solve this yet :25:

You can get a chimney and bigger glass for an X that makes it a much better tank imo. I've just measured it and it's 34mm from the base to the top of the tank - not including the 510 or the drip tip. I like it. My only gripe is that whenever I fill it I get a bit of liquid spitback, I think that's a flooded coil? I haven't quite figured out how to solve this yet :25:
Yeah saw the glass extension could be a bit too large then, will probably get the tank either way then consider the extension. Have you tried higher VG juices maybe? Also with RDAs found sometimes a higher wattage and shorter pulls could help, and pressing the button as you inhale and avoiding any kind of preheat.

i use 70\30 in mine and its fine, wicks it no problem. great little tank, i use one for a stealth vape at work. the extension doesn't add that much height to it either...
haven't got an extension any more though to measure it to give you a better idea of how tall it ends up with it on.

Thanks, I think I will give higher VG juice a go, the coil's a good size and should handle it. I've currently only used 50/50 in it, so more experiments are in order.

Actually does cheers mate, think it will be pretty low down but keeps it nice and compact. How have you found the nautilus? From what i have read seems one of the better MTL tanks and top airflow is good for the stealth
I've had scores of MTL tanks including building on a goblin mini which spat like hell and ended up using this for ages before moving to DL.
If I switch back it's waiting for me.

The flooding after refilling is just part of the nature of top fill on the X. Just hold a paper towel over the drip tip and make a chopping motion so the excess comes out of it and all is well.

The flooding after refilling is just part of the nature of top fill on the X. Just hold a paper towel over the drip tip and make a chopping motion so the excess comes out of it and all is well.
My walls used to get covered with spats as no towel used.
SHWIBMO used to flip lol.

Back
Top Bottom