What's new

Tesla punk 86w stick mod

smokinjuice

Postman
Howdy, anyone help me out, does anyone own one of these I'm looking to buy one and a freemax mesh pro to go with it.
The freemax is 25mm will this have overhang on the mod?
Thanks Steve

I think the mesh pro says 25mm diameter but it's actually 28mm overall

Copied from a review

The Freemax Mesh Pro has a playful design without going over the top… but it’s a bit large. It stands from base to tip at about 55 mm. Freemax says it’s 25 mm in diameter, but that’s only referring to a sliver of the atomizer base that sticks out. The actual diameter of the tank is 28 mm

https://vaping360.com/best-vape-tanks/sub-ohm-tanks/freemax-mesh-pro-review/

But yes it will fit on a 28mm mod with no overhang unless you stick the goldfish bowl on it, if buying from UK you will get the 2ml tpd version and the supplier may send a bubble glass with it, better to get it from China if not in a rush

The base is 25mm.

mesh-pro-specs.jpg

This mod only runs on one 18650 cell, I can’t see you getting any battery life whatsoever with the Mesh Pro on it you want a two cell mod mate I would say that this is more a Mtl mod.

The silver bit at the bottom is 25mm but over the air flow control and glass it's around 28mm
Yeah, that's why I posted the picture from that angle, so you can see the actual base of the tank.

It's the same deal as the Prince.

images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom