What's new

Tesla Punk 85W Cooper

One day i'll add this little cutie to me collection of Tesla mods...

the 86w Steampunk stick mod:

antique_copper.jpg

That was a lot to process there :18:

@Deaf Vaper thanks for that mate - This has went from me buying 1 as a gift to me buying 2 1 for a gift and 1 for me

I like the 85w ones definitely you pretty much covered my question before I even asked about battery life.

How do you find the zenith tank for mtl is it good?

@Crewella really has me wanting to spend money now :D

@Deaf Vaper thanks for that mate - This has went from me buying 1 as a gift to me buying 2 1 for a gift and 1 for me

I like the 85w ones definitely you pretty much covered my question before I even asked about battery life.

Sorry ....... :54:

The Zenith is bullet proof mate...and would be an ideal companion to the 85w Punk mod. One of the top stock coil MTL tanks going presently. I find that the 0.8ohm coil lasts an age with them (you can also get the 1.6 ohm coils for it too, but not tried those ones), if you don't ramp up the wattage too high...and use too sweet a juice in them. Saying that...the juices i vape are pretty much all sweet ones anyway..the Zenith copes just fine.

I'd recommend that you'd get the 4ml version from Le Petite Vapoteur. LPV is a fab french site..with good prices. I bought mine from there...get the tank, chuck a couple packs of coils to go with it, to take the value over 30Euros, and i think they'll ship it free to UK....and i got some cute freebie items in my package too.

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/clearomisers/4532-zenith-clearomiser-innokin.html

Oh, and don't forget to get your batteries from Fogstar..he has a 15% off discount code on this forum..i think it's POTV15 at the checkout.

Last edited:
Sorry ....... :54:

If nuttin' else.....I likes to be throrough!

Oh...i doubt if cloudtastic would be interested in this one..now that he/she has gorn and bought 2 85w Punks...but since we're on the topic of Tesla......i don't have this one yet..either....the daddy of them all...the 220w Punk!

TES-PNK10-5.jpg

If nuttin' else.....I likes to be throrough!

Oh...i doubt if cloudtastic would be interested in this one..now that he/she has gorn and bought 2 85w Punks...but since we're on the topic of Tesla......i don't have this one yet..either....the daddy of them all...the 220w Punk!

View attachment 188772
Too big for me .................. I'm beginning to feel like Goldilocks! :D

Little one will be just right ...... :D

Back
Top Bottom