What's new

Tesla Punk 85W Cooper

Cloudtastic

Postman
Thinking about getting this as a gift for a family member.

Are the mods good built to last? Will only be used for MTL vaping.

I know nothing about this company.

Any better/cheaper alternatives with similair steampunk design?

Good stock coil MTL tank to go with it? Already have Nautillus mini and 2.

Very good company for that type of price range. Their products are usually metal and can take a beating.

So something like this used as a MTL style device would be fine as long as you dont pay over 40 for it i imagine.

In terms of a good MTL tank, not my speciality sadly so can't advise there.

Very good company for that type of price range. Their products are usually metal and can take a beating.

So something like this used as a MTL style device would be fine as long as you dont pay over 40 for it i imagine.

In terms of a good MTL tank, not my speciality sadly so can't advise there.

Thanks Dude

Yep, several Apes on here have them, good rep, and perfect for MTL. :)

Tesla also did the Nano with a Steampunk design, which you can still get in some places.:)

Thanks guys think I am sold now to be honest lol

Looooooook! :shiny: :16:

nano steampunk.jpg

I have recently bought the 85W to go with my 120w Steampunk Nano, and i rate them highly. Solidly built, look really cool..and the little 85 watt one even lights up! I'd say one postive with this one over the 120w, is that is has a magnetic battery door, which does stay firmly locked in..whereas the 120w nano, has a flip open battery door, and that one does have a habit of coming open sometimes, which means the batteries fall out! But the 85w one is lovely chunky little mod, fairly weighty, as there is a lot metal in it..but can't fault it myself. Oh and the rainbow coloured version is well pretty! The 120w Nano does have a physical on/off switch though, but you turn off the 85w version in the usual fashion via the fire button, press 5 times quickly, i think.

Should be noted the 85w uses one 18650 battery (i use Samsung 30Qs) & the 120w Nano has 2. Battery life on the 85w is pretty good, with a mTL tank on it. I currently have a Zenith tank with 0.8 ohm coil in it...i change the battery every coupla days, with irregular use....as i have many other mods to toot on! :D

Here's my one with Kangertech Juppi on top..

DSCF2556.JPG

Last edited:
I have recently bought the 85W to go with my 120w Nana, and i rate them highly. Solidly built, look really cool..and the little 85 watt one even lights up! I'd say one postive with the 85w mod, is that is has a magnetic battery door, which stays well locked in..whereas the 120w nano, has a flip open battery door, and that one does have a habit of coming open sometimes, which means the batteries fall out! But the 85w one is lovely chunky little mod, fairly weighty, as there is a lot metal in it..but can't fault it myself. Oh and the rainbow coloured is really pretty! :D

Should be noted the 85w uses one 18650 battery (i use Samsung 30Qs) & the 120w Nano has 2. Battery life on the 85w is pretty good, with a mTL tank on it. I currently have a Zenith tank with 0.7ohm coil in it...i change the battery every coupla days, with irregular use....as i have many other mods to toot on!
I was about to go find you! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom