What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tesla and Protank 2 question

demonblue

Initiate
Hi there, after trying a number of different clearo's I've received today a Protank 2 to sit on my Tesla mod. Only problem is, when screwed in securely the draw is overly tight. Backed off a quarter turn it's much better but very wobbly. I bought an air flow controller bit when both are fitted the flow is totally blocked.
Can anyone help? Am I being a complete numpty or has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks in advance for your help, feel free to commence with the ridicule if I am being a numpty :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

odd question, but is the airflow controller open? it would need adjusting...normally you spin one of the rings and it opens to let air in etc

Ahh, from the instructions, I may have misunderstood but I thought if the 'adjustment ring' was screwed in tight it would allow max flow? If the opposite is true then I'll pop to my bros and get 'numpty' tattooed on my forehead... All arrived together at work today so only had a few minutes to have a play...

it is a ring, that screws into the top of the mod, so far so good.

the ring itself, however, is a 2 piece affair. which can turn to open, turn to close. look at it closely

Yes, two pieces but I (wrongly) thought it was full flow when both parts were screwed tight and to restrict flow you opened it.... even as I type this I'm mentally slapping myself.... I had it screwed totally shut... >. <

say five hail mary;s, and if I am ever homeless one day, I wouldnt mind some bread.
ta.

The airflow controller is still on my desk at work so will try again in the morning. .

Not much in the way of bread but have just opened a bottle of Bushmills and will hoist a glass in thanks....

Tesla.jpg Picture of it fitted properly :) Please ignore the 'o'rings on the Tesla, nearly dropped it the other day so 'o'rings there to save any damage next time....

I bought a Tesla to play with. Saving it for when I get too old to walk so I can use it as a walking stick. :)

Back
Top Bottom