What's new

Temperature control

Make sure your coils are cold for the initial resistance reading, if they aren’t it will throw the tc off.
For tc to work well the wicking needs to be spot on, if things aren’t wicking quickly enough the tc will cut you off.
Make sure you’re using the correct tc mode, most mods support ni, ti and ss... make sure you’re using the ss profile.
Not sure how well tc modes work on the aegis series as I’ve never used them but a good place to start is probably with djlsbvapes... he’ll usually suggest a custom tcr figure if the onboard tc is a bit wonky:

P.S. for tc I tend to use 240 Celsius (465 Fahrenheit) so 500 may be a bit too high, tc is about flavour and consistency rather than having a roasting hot vape.
The Aegis I reviewed was ok on TC with SS & other Geekvape mods have been usable, all using preset TCRs. You're right though wicking is the key, too tight & juice won't flow quickly enough & too loose TC goes haywire. I still get a duff wick after 3+ yrs but easy enough to redo in most of my set ups.

The Aegis I reviewed was ok on TC with SS & other Geekvape mods have been usable, all using preset TCRs. You're right though wicking is the key, too tight & juice won't flow quickly enough & too loose TC goes haywire. I still get a duff wick after 3+ yrs but easy enough to redo in most of my set ups.
Should I space my coils?

Back
Top Bottom