What's new

TC Help for Eleaf Istick Pico

lauzzy77

Initiate
Hello All,
I'm trying out stainless steel 316L in two Eleaf Istick Pico 75W mods. One coil is a 2.5mm, 9 wrap, spaced coil coming out at 0.97 ohms and the other is a 2mm, 10 wrap, spaced coil coming out at 1.08 ohms. When I put the first coil in (2.5mm) and turned on SS mode it put the temp at 240 degrees C and the second coil (2mm) was set to 220 degree C. I know nothing about the temperature a certain ohm reading is meant to be at. I've watched various YouTube videos and I'm just ending up more confused [emoji1787]
Any help would be most welcome [emoji846]

Also to add to my confusion now the one mod keeps reverting back to Wattage mode without me changing it... Hmmm [emoji28]

Unfortunately I don't own a pico, but I do have an eleaf istick power which will be similar. As nwhornet says, check the atty screws are tight.

I had similar issues with eleaf ipower 80w , dropping out of TC. In temp control you don't bother much with the ohms as long as they are in the mod limits. You base your power on the ohms. TC will read the resistance of the coil when it heats up and control the power to keep it constant. This is done based on the TCR (how resistance will vary due to heat). You set the power, for 0.9 you could start with 30-35W. The mod will push 35w in the coil and as soon as it reads that the resistance changed slightly it will start reducing the power to keep the estimate temperature stable. .

Back
Top Bottom