What's new

Tank with pre-built coils

george29

Hi there,
I'm coming from a subtank mini which I used in the last 3-4 years. I used it so long since I didn't find a tank with the same specs. So basically I would want a tank with prebuilt coils. I'm more interested in the flavor and less clouds. This way the tank will not be too greedy with the liquid. Not actually a mtl but some kind of restrictive direct lung which doesn't have huge airflows like most of the tanks are having nowadays. The pre-built coils should last for a while considering I'm vaping 70 VG-30 PG, 3mg(not so sweet and colored liquids). I'm thinking something like 0.5 which fires at 25-35W.

Any suggestions?

Innokin Isub-B tank, ordered from China to get the 3ml capacity version. The newer coil is mesh and rated 30-50w (from memory, may be slightly out). It’s also backwards compatible with all the Isub coils.

I can't find any video related to Isub-B. Also, they don't have it on fasttech. where did you bought it from China?

I got mine at Elegomall below, it took about 8 days to get to the uk. You need to create an account to see the cheaper price usually. I quite like it - I’m using it for a restricted lung Vape at 42w (currently), the flavour on the mesh coil is spot on. The older 0.5 ohm standard coil (20-35w) will work with it too if you don’t like the mesh. The problem is that there doesn’t seem to be that much currently being released for those of us who like the 20-40w zone. The only other new one (that I can think of) that might interest you is the Aspire Tigon. I think I read somewhere that both coil options for that are rated as best below 30w. Others might have suggestions that I’ve missed too.

https://www.elegomall.com/product/innokin-isub-b-tank.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom